By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: Zelda Wii U is Zeldelayed to 2017 [No longer listed as March 2017]

Around the Network
Mike321 said:

Hahaha

Perfect!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Should it not be "Zelayed" instead of "Zeldelayed"?

It would work nice.

Word: "Zelayed"

Explanation: "A term used when after multiple delays another delay presents itself"

User in a sentence: "Once again, Nintendo zelayed the newest Legend of Zelda edition citing sheduling problems, which cause fans to scream in terror after the recent zelaying of Metroid Dread."

In any case, i let the news sink in a bit and still find it terrible :(.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Awful, really disappointing

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Should it not be "Zelayed" instead of "Zeldelayed"?

It would work nice.

Word: "Zelayed"

Explanation: "A term used when after multiple delays another delay presents itself"

User in a sentence: "Once again, Nintendo zelayed the newest Legend of Zelda edition citing sheduling problems, which cause fans to scream in terror after the recent zelaying of Metroid Dread."

In any case, i let the news sink in a bit and still find it terrible :(.

I thought of calling it Zelayed but have the "duh" in delay and Zelda has a nice ring to it.

Also I tweeted this for fun lol 

Around the Network

Ha ha. Wow. This is not confirmed is it? If true, it's more typical Nintendo garbage. I actively root for them, but it's like cheering for a hobbled horse.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Apparently I'm the only person here who's not even a little bit surprised...

Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:
Apparently I'm the only person here who's not even a little bit surprised...

No, no, there's at least two of us, been saying this all along, especially when they refused to show any gameplay for such a long time. I wonder if people will ever learn that "we promise the game is coming -xxx date or year-" does not mean anything in this day and age.

Today's announcement made me realise something that I thought as a nintendo fanboy would never say in my entire life... I just don't care about nintendo anymore, they effed up to bad to many times, I'm tired of their senseless shenanigans.

Only 1 playable game at E3? Don't care.
Zelda delayed for the 3rd time while we still know nothing about the game... Don't care.
My WiiU that I payed 350$ at launch seem to have seen it's last new game of it's lifecycle... Don't care.
Nintendo will not offer me a single interesting game for the next year aside from Pokémon Sun/Moon... Don't care.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Zeldelayed should really be a new word. "OMG, they might have Zeldelayed Horizon to 2017". :c

But really, this is beyond bad now. And this could have been better if they didn't promise it to 2016 just a few months back in that teaser. All this big delays hurt them, cause who the hell will trust Nintendo now when it comes to release dates?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won