By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Does it feels weird to you too? Browsing solely by gamrconnect.

Tagged games:

Iiiieeuuuwww front page users... Join the dark side of forum only users.. We never visit the front page

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Yeah, its been bad recently.For me it never reached to the point that it never loads, but I have had to wait 2 minutes sometimes.And thats not just now, it happens every so often.It sucks

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Its like the site is running on Nintendo's own servers lol!

I despise having to scroll through that green font. Ugh.

I haven't seen the front page in years...
Is this not the right address for this site http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/forums.php :)

Around the Network

Feels like I'm missing a ton of threads...but, the fact is, not that many threads are seeing activity due to the issues, so I just stopped checking as much. Thankfully, I come to vgchartz enough that autofill pulls up at least 2 or 3 threads, so I can just click on one.

I guess I was blessed by the VGC Gods...I am having no trouble at all with the site.

Yea I always go to the front page so when ever I type in V on my web browser, it auto completes to Virgi- erm, I mean vgchartz so its weird that I have to go to the next one down instead of the front page.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Lol if the site is this bad now then i cant imagine how bad it will ve towmorrow when Nintendo tell about NX info.

I guess I'm the only one who browses via the forums tab.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."