By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you open your New sealed games?

How do you open your New sealed games?

Use the easy "peel here" 19 47.50%

Bite the corner off and rip it open! 5 12.50%

Cut it with a knife/Scissors 11 27.50%

Other? 5 12.50%

Total:40

Just as I was unsealing my copies of The Legend of Zelda Windwalker HD and Ratchet & Clank earlier I realised how usless the "Easy peel" is on them and that I can't rememebr ever unsealing a game that way.

Myself I bite of the corner and ripe it open, Not only with games but with anything especially a nice pack of custard creams :P

So how do you unseal you nice new games?

Around the Network

I usually stab it in the side with a finger or keys (where there's a groove in the case).

Bman54 said:
I usually stab it in the side with a finger or keys (where there's a groove in the case).

This, except I use a knife.

By licking them first and then fapping to them. After that is done, I carefully open the plastic to ensure that the box doesn't get damaged. And then I open up the box, smell the manual (if there is anyone anymore T_T) and put my finger in the hole sexually.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Either from the middle groove or where the plastic folds at the top or bottom.

Around the Network
Bman54 said:

Same here, but I never use my finger.

Bman54 said:

Same, usually keys

Bman54 said:

This

[] [] [] {} [] 

I use a knife

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Ka-pi96 said:
I pull at the folded over plastic bit at the top and then tear down from there.

Woohoo, same here <3