By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WTF is going on with VGC atm?

It's unstable as fuck, it takes forever to load anything. The homepage is especially unstable, I can't evel load it at all. Had to acces the forums directly by going to gamrconnect.vgcharts.com/

Around the Network

Yeah, same. Its why I haven't been active. Using the site the past 15-20hrs has been a real pain in the ass

Too many NX rumors are taking the toll on the webpage, that's what happens.

same problem, pages don't load anywhere...

It happens every now and then, nothing new here. Could also be some broken Ad Server. Try using the Site with AdBlock. Works just fine for me atm.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
It happens every now and then, nothing new here. Could also be some broken Ad Server. Try using the Site with AdBlock. Works just fine for me atm.

I always use adblock though...

Teeqoz said:
OdinHades said:

I always use adblock though...

Yeah same here, also I'm a bronze member so I don't get ads anyway. Still running like shit over here

OdinHades said:

I use adblock on the site only via PC because of some Ads that I couldn't stand but the problem is occuring both via PC and Smartphone were I can't use any Ad-blocking application...

Yeah, it's really slow as of late.

I have ad blocker on my ipad and s7. The site is running like ass on both.