By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Only Amazon Prime members can buy GTA 5, FIFA 16 and other big games from Amazon

Yeah I've been seeing them do this for a while now with a lot of games. Doesn't make me want to sign up for Prime though, I'll gladly just go to Best Buy and buy my games instead.

Around the Network

I didn't know Amazon was doing this with games, but I have seen them do with other products, make them just for prime members.

I do buy games from Amazon sometimes, but if this is what they will be doing, I'll buy elsewhere.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Interesting. What luck that I'm too lazy to unsubscribe from prime.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

That is a great new service for their kind of customers who want to buy somewhere else.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

WoodenPints said:
Well times are looking good for ShopTo.

I usually use GameCollection, mainly because I don't have to register with them, pay by palPay and I'm out. :)

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Didn't use them unless I absolutely had to due to their appalling practices, somehow I doubt this new move is likely to win me back.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Yup. Thats how it goes when you let greedy practices win. They reclaim more and more.

I ditched amazon when prime hit and they removed the free shipping over a certain ammount of money in one purchase. Never looked back.

Theres alot of online retailers that offer what amazon does with better conditions. The greed will keep on pilling. The only way to stop it is to stop purchasing stuff from amazon.

Youch! I give it a week till they revoke that LOL.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Eh, I think the only game I've bought through Amazon was Gravity Rush Remaster, because local stores didn't have it. No way am I canceling Prime over this, but I will continue to do game business primarily with Best Buy.

THAT SUCKS AMAZON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so stupid in my opinion.