By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Unleased is Appartly Headed to the Wii...

This game will be a flop in PS3 and Xbox360, only see the sales of Sonic the hedgehog.

Around the Network

The screenshots might not be running on the Wii, but ignoring the #1 console would be stupid from anyone, especially from a company like Sega that has been investing quite a bit on the Wii already. It'll take more than a single gaming site claiming they have inside information to convince me about what platforms a game that hasn't even been officially announced yet will end up on.

Not sure why I'm making such a strong statement, since this is only Team Sonic we're talking about. They've produced nothing but crap for as long as anyone can remember.

I hope there is a wii version since sega made most of there money on the wii they can't be so ungrateful to ninty.

yeah like soriku said its pretty much a given fact that this is gona be on wii sonic rings and sonic rush are clearly the main influences of this game

this hole thing to me seems like sega put this thing on the net on purpose to generate buzz for the title (seems to be working ), it even had a complete trailer ,of course sega put out the best version graphically out first, thats why the hd version came out now instead of the wii version

at least thats my theory

i doubt that Sonic Unleashed will come out for the Wii.

Around the Network

We know its coming to the wii, because tied in with the Sonic Unleashed rumor, we know the Official Nintendo Magazine was supposed to get like the reveal on it. Meaning it has to come to Wii, otherwise why would they have it in the mag.

Supposedly we also know its on the 360 cause the screens are from the 360 version, although I don't know where that source comes from. No word on the PS3 version, but I'm going to say it'll be on all 3.

arsenalrc15 said:
i doubt that Sonic Unleashed will come out for the Wii.

thank you for your imput...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

I'm sorry, but saying that Sonic Unleashed is not coming to the Wii because the only screenshots we have seen are for the Xbox360 is stupid. There is no reason for Sega to not release the game on the Wii, considering the sales Sonic games have on Nintendo consoles.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Yea Sonic Unleashed is defiently coming to Wii. I mean one if the rumor is correct then it's already confirmed given my post above. And secondly look at the sales. Mario and Sonic Wii almost 4 million and Sonic and the Secret Rings is platinum. 360 and PS3 Sonic combined isn't even platinum. It's obvious they are trying to expand Sonic into a big franchise again and put it on all platforms. LIke with Sonic Heroes, except this time they have a much better shot.

I have a feeling though if the PS360 versions don't do to well, Sonic may be Nintendo exclusive very soon. Considering that Sonic tennis game in the UK is already doing better on the Wii than any other. Nature of the beast.

sega will have another million seller if its on the wii

just look at sonic and mario
and the secret rings

both million sellers