By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Sony is making its own Spiderman game for PS4. Could Sucker Punch be the developer?

barneystinson69 said:

Excluding the batman series; superhero games have always been garbage. So hoping that this one is different.

Not even close to true but I don't feel like wasting time educating you.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Hopefully anything but a superhero game..... Would be taking away from a potential new IP a Sony studio could of been working on.

I would not mind a one-off Spidey game from Sucker Punch with their awesome inFamous engine.  A Spidey game with the love and care of an exclusive game, that I would love to see!

But yeah, it's probably a cheap movie tie in multiplat game.

That would be a dream.

That would be an other great exclusive on PS4 if made by sucker punch, damn, sony really rules this generation on home consoles;

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

barneystinson69 said:

Excluding the batman series; superhero games have always been garbage. So hoping that this one is different.

Spiderman had some good games, X-Men too, but there don't have much Super Hero games out there.

Around the Network

You're gonna get a 10 minute VR experience and you're gonna like it!

Just make the swinging like Spiderman 2!!!!!!!!

I am Iron Man

Well if there is any developer in this world who could make a good Spiderman game it's Sucker Punch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This could be a great fit all around. Sucker Punch certainly has plenty of similar genre experience, after all. Hope it's more like SM2 or Ultimate Spiderman than more recent entries.

Oh god no, I hate american super heroes with a passion.