By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My friends, #ArrogantSony is back, how do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

Buy Xbones 2 10.53%

Buy NX 4 21.05%

Buy Vitas (this'll piss them off for sure) 8 42.11%

Burn Sony HQ 2 10.53%

It's too late... 3 15.79%

Total:19

Trolling thread ??? Thoughts?

Just buy a ps4.5 Sony Deserve it.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

I don't see how they're bullying developers. ... Developers will likely spend a few weeks upgrading the regular PS4 version to a moderately optimized PS4 Neo version. The hardware isn't that vastly different.

Right, if a dev wants it's pretty easy to fulfill the minimum requirements, which is basically 1080p at same frame-rate.
PS4 is almost there anyways, just the bruteforce of +25% CPU/Memory Bandwidth and +500MB RAM easily allows for that,
not even getting into the vastly expanded GPU itself and options enabled by newer GPU architecture (still fully backwards-compatable).
(newer GCN feaures like more compression will further expand effective memory/bandwidth boost, for one)

But who doesn't love a victim?

I think there's a problem with the poll, I don't see any "Get PS4K tramp stamp tattoo" option. WTF?

Arrogant Sony is best girl.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Sony is still by far the best of the big three..... the ps4 is an indie monstrosity, a third party monstrosity, and a first party monstroisity.... it has the best of everything.....

Blood Borne a new AAA franchise from sony....
Ratchet and Clank was reborn into this gen as a AAA ip
TLOUS
UNCHARTED

and then you have FF XV/ FF VII/ DQ X/ P5/ GTA V/ COD/ AC/ on this third party beast..... it's their best console so far

mM
Around the Network

omg.....

Fear_Me_All said:
Trolling thread ??? Thoughts?

Just buy a ps4.5 Sony Deserve it.

I would never troll.

Take back your slanderous accusation good sir. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!