By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the outrage towards PS4K proof that console gamers care more about performance and visuals than they're willing to admit?

As I was a sony fan when I was younger, and still am I know where you guys are coming from. I may have and Xbox one now, but I will always appreciate the Playstation. I believe that through doing this all that Sony is trying to do is improve. I may be wrong here, but all they are doing is striving for the improvment so that our gaming experience is better. No matter how minor those improvments are. I don't see why people deem it necissarilly to start arguing as they do. We are all gamers aren't we? We are all here for our love of gaming aren't we? If this is true, then why are we arguing about this. All this is is a basis of improvment for us, so why not just be happy that the people releasing games for us care so much. I personally am extremely grateful for them. Kazuo Hirai and Phil Spencer, and many people like them are just trying to make gaming even better. Making us stronger as a community. So why don;t we try to stop arguing, and be happy that we have people that care so much about the gaming community, and it's advancments.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Mike_L said:

I've now managed to calm my tits (I think?).

It wasn't my intention to be passive aggressive. I just take a little piss on the situation because yet again the majority of outraged people doesn't even own a PS4 or wasn't ever going to buy one anyway with or without the existence of a PS4K.

I calmed my tits too (partially, because it's chilling down here).

I'll clear things up: I'm not one of those "outraged" people I'm just pissed. (for the record I do own a PS4)

I just don't like the idea of upgrading a console (as if it where a  PC). 

I found  a great solution for my problem though: I'm not buying a PS4K!

Initially, I didn't like the thought of upgradable consoles either (I'm still not sold on it).

I just prefer to wait and see whatever gets announced at E3. Same thing regarding the NX controller. No need to be outraged when we don't know shit.

But I like your logic. You don't like something so what do you do? You don't buy it. Simple :)