By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many blocks you have left?

I have a lot of blocks left, I only have four games and the free channels.

Around the Network

I have about 1100 left, the major taker is the internet channel, which takes up about 300 in total (250+ for the channel and a further 50ish as save files)

I do have a 1GB SD card though which only has MP3 on it at the moment, and I won't mind swapping and changing files because my VC games don't get played that often.... so If it ever gets full I will just keep the most used VC/Wiiware games on the Wii and the others on the SD card.

a lot.

I have like 2000 left... plus my 2gb sd card has like 14000....

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

I got a few blocks left, but there are a ton of VC games I haven't played in months. I'd gladly copy them to a card just to make more room......

Maybe "gladly" isn't the right word.

Around the Network

Not very many.  I have a lot of VC games.  If Nintendo doesn't come up with some kind of storage solution, I'm going to have to be a lot more selective when it comes to downloading games in the future.  Sure there are some games I could backup to an SD card, but I don't want to be stuck swapping games back and forth all the time.

I don't even need a HDD.  Just the abililty to load games directly from an SD card or a USB memory stick would be great. 

I've got about 960 blocks...but i still have to download again a couple of games i lost when my Wii broke and some savefiles cause i almost just played SSB:B

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

I only have about 100 left (I'm a sucker for those VC games) but I guess if I run out I'll just delete some VC games since downloading them again is not that long.

Signature goes here!

My Wii is always full, I have to delete items just to create new save games.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Over 1700.  VC games don't really appeal to me.  I already played and still own most of the great games of past systems.