By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Irrational fear towards Arabic

ohmylanta1003 said:
Aura7541 said:

Then leave this site because you're not talking about video games and quite invested in this discussion, are you? If this is your standard, then I expect you to also adhere to it, too. Also, you're contradicting yourself when you say you're not telling people to leave VGC and on the very next sentence, you're telling them to leave if the discussions are related to politics.

In addition, this thread does not violate any forum rules. Why do you think there are the General Discussion and Political Discussion tags available when creating new threads? All you have accomplished is expressing the desire of imposing your will on other people, hence why free speech is being brought up. You're telling people what they should or should not talk about in a forum that you do NOT own nor are you a moderator.

Seriously, is it that hard to ignore this thread and move on?

What the fuck do you not understand. I'm not telling anyone to leave. I'm telling them to stay here and talk about video games and take their political discussions else where. I'm not telling them to leave. I'm telling them to keep with the theme of this website.

You should reread that...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
Airaku said:
hershel_layton said:

(Just quoting you as you probably want to read this) 

Thank you. Finally someone that makes logical sense and capable of rational reasoning! I'm white and I never understood the hate towards the Muslim peoplw in the first place. Even more so when Christians talk hate about them. The reality is that there are Christian fundamentalist as well, remember the Crusades. Fuck... if those assholes still existed today, imagine what they would do with rifles and bombs.

Let's not forget that the Ku Klux Klan is a Christian organisation. That's as radical as they come. Yet most people don't even take this in consideration or as reality. I live in Edmonton Alberta. Back in Febuary we had a group going protest in Churchill Square promoting the idea that it is 100% okay to rape woman. They were advocating pro-rape. You can read about this here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/extreme-misogynistic-group-denounced-in-edmonton-1.3431916

"The founder of Return of Kings, a "neo-masculinist movement," Valizadeh's writings have suggested that sexual assault on private property be legalized, encourages men to pursue women with eating disorders and believes North American culture trains women to be "big-mouthed, rude, and disrespectful.""

In the end we have hate on both sides of the coin. One is far more advertised than the other, and both are very bad. Most people think that this whole terrorist stuff started around 9/11, but it really dates back to Baghdad with the bombings, and more things that I'm not going to mention to avoid a political debate. The worst of it is the fact that we created these terrorist organisation, this much people get right. We didn't do through some "conspiracy theory" we did it by bombing the fuck out of their countries. We created an enemy with nothing to lose. We killed their children, we killed their mothers and their fathers, we killed their brothers and sisters, we killed their aunts and uncles, their grandparents, friend's and cousins. In other words, we created an enemy that has nothing at all left to lose. They couldn't care less if they "die" after the feeling that they have nothing left to live for. Let's also not forget the whole Palestine and Israel issue that's been going on for far longer than most people realise.

I think it should also be pointed out that the Quran forbids suicide bombing or suicide in general, amogst other things ISIS has been doing. It bar's them from going to heaven. The OP is correct. Allah is just another name for god, and according to the Christian bible. Jerusalem is Jesus's home land. So technically speaking, we are killing  Jesus's people. This is a big no no for Christians. Both sides are being hypocritical, and if we are for a moment, to take religion for granted. Everyone who supports this war is going straight to hell. "Go straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect your golden ticket to heaven."

The entire situation is absolutely fucked up from both sides of the equation. So no, I don't hate Muslims because not every single one of them is a radical. According to the math of the Muslim population, less that 1% of them are part of a terrorist organisation. LESS THAN 1%. Actually it's roughly 0.4% to be more concise. With that math, there are actually more Christian fundamentalist. So if we are taking things for granted. White people are the evil of this world :/ This is a royally fucked up concept. Didn't Jesus preach "Love your enemy's" or something like that? Shit... most of us are dumber than a doorknob.

I don't hate any race, nor am I afraid of any races. I'm 100% anti-raciest and cannot understand the concept behind it. Not even remotely. I can't even believe that this is even a thing take exists in peoples minds. We share this world and we are willingly, on our own terms, tearing it apart.

PS. Here's a very good song that people should listen to. It very much applies to the issues. Brilliant lyrics.

What the hell?

So in your world there's nothing wrong with Arabs or muslims to speak of, but you have no problem lashing out against the white man and list all his faults.

"we created these terrorist organisation"
"We killed their children, we killed their mothers and their fathers, we killed their brothers and sisters, we killed their aunts and uncles, their grandparents, friend's and cousins." (wow, did you get a hard-on from writing that line? So holy, man. I think you're fucking holier than Jesus)
"They couldn't care less if they "die" after the feeling that they have nothing left to live for." (shows you don't know anything about the Middle East)
"Christians talk hate about them"
"Ku Klux Klan is a Christian organisation. That's as radical as they come"
"remember the Crusades. Fuck... if those assholes still existed today"
" we had a group advocating pro-rape"
"the Quran forbids suicide bombing or suicide in general"
"there are actually more Christian fundamentalist"  (...than muslim terrorists? So a Christian fundamentalist equals a terrorist in your sick world! How nice!)
"White people are the evil of this world"

Why is it that white man always is self critical and tolerant and so understanding of the other side's behaviour, so ready to defend them, but you don't ever see these thirld world citizens promote our cause, try to understand us and explain away our behaviour.

That was so damn cowardly of you. Shame on you.

America HAS ALWAYS been based on fear. Afraid of native Americans, afraid of witches, afraid of Mexicans, afraid of black people AFTER THEY HAD ENSLAVED them, then it was the "asians" (Korean war, Vietnam war, WWII)... And now it's middle eatern people. America is a funny, sad, closed mined place, for it supposedly being the "great melting pot".

Skratchy said:

America HAS ALWAYS been based on fear. Afraid of native Americans, afraid of witches, afraid of Mexicans, afraid of black people AFTER THEY HAD ENSLAVED them, then it was the "asians" (Korean war, Vietnam war, WWII)... And now it's middle eatern people. America is a funny, sad, closed mined place, for it supposedly being the "great melting pot".

"Home of the Brave" strikes again!

ohmylanta1003 said:
Aura7541 said:

Then leave this site because you're not talking about video games and quite invested in this discussion, are you? If this is your standard, then I expect you to also adhere to it, too. Also, you're contradicting yourself when you say you're not telling people to leave VGC and on the very next sentence, you're telling them to leave if the discussions are related to politics.

In addition, this thread does not violate any forum rules. Why do you think there are the General Discussion and Political Discussion tags available when creating new threads? All you have accomplished is expressing the desire of imposing your will on other people, hence why free speech is being brought up. You're telling people what they should or should not talk about in a forum that you do NOT own nor are you a moderator.

What the fuck do you not understand. I'm not telling anyone to leave. I'm telling them to stay here and talk about video games and take their political discussions else where. I'm not telling them to leave. I'm telling them to keep with the theme of this website.

Yes but isn't this a sales site? So we shouldn't be talking about "what's your favorite Zelda" we should only be talking about the numbers? Is that what you're after?

Around the Network

It's not irrational. I know a lot of people that don't trust that kind at all.

Skratchy said:

land of the free I suppose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Magetto said:

"that kind"

What kind of sick prick are you?

ohmylanta1003 said:
Aura7541 said:

Yes, you are. You are telling people who like to discuss politics to leave this forum. Anything that is not video game-related is fair as long as the threads are labelled as General, Science, Politics, etc. Actually reading the rules would help. This has been going on since the beginning of VGC and now you're complaining about it 10 years after its inception...

hershel_layton said:
Magetto said:

"that kind"

What kind of sick prick are you?

That kind = Muslims

Obvious what I was referring to.