By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games you're going to buy this spring/summer

Don't know if I'll have the money, but definitely Zelda, and maybe Star Fox and Monster Hunter Stories

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 15

Star Ocean 5

Grand Kingdom

Ratchet and Clank

Uncharted 4

Shin Megami tensai 4

For Wii U, I'll definitely get Star Fox Zero and later on Pikmin 3 (got New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U already)
For 3DS, I got Yoshi's New Island, Pokemon Omega Ruby, and New Super Mario 3D Land. I'm considering getting the Fire Emblem games later on and Star Fox 64 3D.
For PS Vita, I'll get Tearaway, Uncharted Golden Abyss, and Ratchet and Clank Collection.
For PC, I'm not sure. I still need to finish Resident Evil 6 on there.

Nothing in April for me.

May I'll be grabbing Overwatch, possibly DOOM if the campaign holds up, Dead Island definitive edition if the port job isn't fucked and there is an option to turn off CA, One Piece: Burning Blood if the PC port isn't trash since it's Bamco.

June I'll grab NMS if the PC port isn't crap (because nothing has been shown of it), We happy few.

Nothing for July

August I'll maybe grab Deus Ex, AoT if the PC port isn't trash (Koei).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Why do you list ZeldaU or MH Stories for summer? :P

OT, these are the games I'll definitely buy:

- Star Fox: Zero
- SMTIV (not sure if it's confirmed in Europe, though)
- Monster Hunter: Generations
- Kirby: Planet Robobot
- TMS#FE
- Fire Emblem: Fates

Maybe:
- Yo-kai Watch

I'll have a busy schedule. Knowing myself I can play Starfox: Zero like a hundred hours, so I'll have to make time for the rest of them.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Cause we never know :P

Nah, honestly I did a mistake sorry -_-'

Haha. May you mistake be right in the end! Wishful thinking, but I want to play it ASAP.

Star Fox Zero
Uncharted 4 A Thief's End
Homefront Revolution
Zero Time Dilemma
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
maybe Mafia 3 and Doom

#fe, bravely second and smt final are the only definites for me. Everything else is subject to be put off to sometime in the next few years

Bravely Second for sure, I may not have money to buy anything else.

Star Fox Zero.

bet: lost