By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

Blood_Tears said:
Damn! 100k win in the US when MS does a $50 price drop. Nothing is gonna stop this PS4 beast mode!

Apparently the 50$ Price Drop did nothing for the Xbox One in the US.

The console is out of the Top 100 of Amazon right now, something that ive never seen before from a Microsoft console.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
tbone51 said:

Zelda number 3!

Pretty damn good

Not really. It's not like Wii U owners have much of a choice when it comes to buying new games.

Oh your right! Well pokken Came out too.  :o

Cheer up ROL!

Delighted to see the PS4 reign supreme again. It's on quite a rol at this stage. Anyone know how many months in a row?

JRPGfan said:

I was expecting more than a 100k gap to be honest.

So was I. Those Gamestop deals may have something to do with it.

The PS5 Exists. 

barneystinson69 said:
JRPGfan said:

I was expecting more than a 100k gap to be honest.

Ever since the announcement of Xbox games coming to PC, sales have gone down. Very dumb move from Microsoft...

But i thought Exclusives didnt move consoles, just 3rd party games?

There was a whole thread discussing this matter not too long ago.

Around the Network

I was expecting a better month considering the division. But looks like it only helped XB1 be up slightly yoy. I hope April and May can make up for it, but those months are usually really bad.

AEGRO said:
Blood_Tears said:
Damn! 100k win in the US when MS does a $50 price drop. Nothing is gonna stop this PS4 beast mode!

Apparently the 50$ Price Drop did nothing for the Xbox One in the US.

The console is out of the Top 100 of Amazon right now, something that ive never seen before from a Microsoft console.

True but didn't some one post that comment from the gaf guy who mentioned to not put that much belief in Amazon this month due to it selling better at retail outlets. I don't know who exactly but someone was mentioning that X1 was selling better elsewhere.

RolStoppable said:
BraLoD said:

Hard to tell.

I wouldn't expect anything else from you, BraLoD. PS4 is the most popular video game system in Japan, right?

Most popular console.

Click if Tweet doesn't show

The PS5 Exists.