By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trumps wife is crazy, sexy. No wonder he's egomaniacal.

Shes a ...

10 25 20.33%

9 15 12.20%

8 13 10.57%

7 18 14.63%

6 9 7.32%

5 5 4.07%

4 4 3.25%

3 0 0%

2 11 8.94%

Donald trump. 23 18.70%

Total:123

Not my cup of tea, but she looks good for her age though.

Around the Network

Sexy?Lol ok.Well not imo because my definition of sexy is a lot different.

John2290 said:
Barozi said:
For a 45 years old woman, it doesn't get much better.

I don't know whats wrong with the people replying here, I bet most of them have never been with a woman half as tidy as her...if they've been with a woman at all...Ooohhhh. Now I get it.

Maybe they live in a parallel universe where all 45yo women looks miles better than she.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Trump's hair and her hotness~

Match made in a realistic Fallout 5!

I must say she is hot af indeed

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Barozi said:

I don't know whats wrong with the people replying here, I bet most of them have never been with a woman half as tidy as her...if they've been with a woman at all...Ooohhhh. Now I get it.

Can't speak for the rest, but for me it's mostly her style and looks. She looks dolled up and almost airbrushed in real life, some dudes like that, I don't. I think it's the other way around, actually; when I was a teenager, I liked the airbrushed and fake-ish look and silicone tites and all that, I don't any longer.

And for the record; I have been with women...

Mummelmann said:
John2290 said:

Can't speak for the rest, but for me it's mostly her style and looks. She looks dolled up and almost airbrushed in real life, some dudes like that, I don't. I think it's the other way around, actually; when I was a teenager, I liked the airbrushed and fake-ish look and silicone tites and all that, I don't any longer.

And for the record; I have been with women...

Honestly, for someone to remain as slim as her past 40 is a something to behold, so that's really how high the bar is.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Pavolink said:
She is with him for the money and power. Nothing more.

That's true my friend, the money can talk and has power.

John2290 said:
Barozi said:

Only super model dating gentlemen posting here.

John2290 said:
Barozi said:

I see much better everyday on TV. That's the problem.

50 years old:

40 Years old:

And those aren't photoshopped, unlike your promo pic.