By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox One revision leaked

What does this mean?

Probably an Xbox One slim 144 72.00%

New xbox confirmed!!!! 30 15.00%

Both? 26 13.00%

Total:200

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1206958

Not going to go into details here, though it likely is pointing towards an Xbox One slim. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

So a new xbox and another new device that seems to be a Windows console

E3 - on the Microsoft PK: xbox one slim
release: End june 2016 ?

If its a slim version it makes more than sense to do it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Do you think that the Xbox One Slim will be around the same size of the PS4 or smaller?

Around the Network

Sometimes, I wonder if we're geogaf parrots just reposting their threads or rumors.

It's most likely a slim.

The xbox is massive. A slim version is obviously going to happen.

Aeolus451 said:
Sometimes, I wonder if we're geogaf parrots just reposting their threads or rumors.

It's most likely a slim.

We don't have insiders here! So we have to grab off neogaf; still hate them though.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I thought linking to neogaf was a bannable offense on here

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
barneystinson69 said:
Aeolus451 said:

It's most likely a slim.

We don't have insiders here! So we have to grab off neogaf; still hate them though.

We've had a few insiders before. But most are gone. Dunno if any are still around but I did know one who is no longer around