By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - People need to stop hyping the NX, it will lead to disappointment.

I am a ...

Nintendo fan and will buy, no matter what. 148 49.66%

Nintendo fan and won't buy, I'm done. 41 13.76%

Nintendo fan, will only b... 28 9.40%

Outsider, Will buy no matter what. 19 6.38%

Outsider, will only buy i... 49 16.44%

Outsider, will only buy i... 13 4.36%

Total:298

double post oops

Around the Network

I'm just hyped for it since it will mean the end of the Wii U. They really can't make the NX worse than the Wii U, so that's enough to get me hyped. But either way I'm still cautiously optimistic. I can't expect it to be anything amazing before anything is officially revealed, but I'm sure it will at least be better than the Wii U.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Problem is they need to deliver this time, if this comes out without a normal controller, powerful console, and all we expect from online games machines then this will be Nintendo final console.

That is true for every console... I will admit though that the announcement has been made very early, but it would be worse if they had not done it, because of their mobile iniciative.Then we would have Nintendo DOOOOOOm threats

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

There is a lot of people out there who are excited to see the NX fail and will be disappointed if it doesn't

Around the Network

Nintendo needs to spill the beans already. the longer they hold out the worse the hype is going to get

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Mike321 said:
I don't think everyone is hyped or excited, at this point most us just want nintendo to reveal the NX so the rumors end for good.

This, so much this!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

What? That's crazy talk! The NX will be the greatest console of all times!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

i literally cannot be disappointed.

if they do another really foolish piece of hardware where it is clear they care more about "surprising" people and "innovating" instead of building something that plays good games well then my expectations will be met.

if they build something sensible then i'll be impressed.

I'm just excited to get info on the darn console so that all the ridiculous speculation can come to an end. xD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."