By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - People need to stop hyping the NX, it will lead to disappointment.

I am a ...

Nintendo fan and will buy, no matter what. 148 49.66%

Nintendo fan and won't buy, I'm done. 41 13.76%

Nintendo fan, will only b... 28 9.40%

Outsider, Will buy no matter what. 19 6.38%

Outsider, will only buy i... 49 16.44%

Outsider, will only buy i... 13 4.36%

Total:298

I think there should be one thread for NX rumors so VGChartz hot topic won't look trash (as it is) and discourage lazy and vitriolic posts.

Around the Network

It very normal that people are exited about new console and excitment leads to hype, people just need to keep expactions realistic.

Also: "This is going to lead to an utter disappointment when it is announced and another failure from Nintendo"!? How you know this will be onother failure from Nintendo!? I can say this will be onother huge suces for Nintendo, but reality is we cant know.

And Nintendo is expanding their business, Amiibos, Mobile games, Theme Parks...

Also, about Poll, I will buy if there are good Nintendo games, and most Nintendo fans will do same.

I don't think everyone is hyped or excited, at this point most us just want nintendo to reveal the NX so the rumors end for good.

I don't get hyped for any consoles, they will always disappoint otherwise.

Everyone for themselves.. if they want to be hyped, then its fine. Not everyone is hyped for it and that's fine too

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Hype off

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

It's the same with E3. Year after year people get hyped with it, and year after year a lot of people get disappointed.

That said, and given that we don't even know what exactly is NX, it's impossible to know if it will be a success or a failure.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I've heard a lot of skepticism concerning the NX. I don't know what world you're living in where everyone is excited for it. At this point, the most excitement there is for it is to know what the NX actually is.

bet: lost

The hype is just anticipation though.

Most of the rumours depict a pretty grounded console , yet people are still excited. I think its just about keeping expectations in check.

No, it's going to be pretty fucking awesome. Especially when the people here bite the digital only bullet and realize how wrong they are about it.