By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In retrospect, who won E3 2015?

In retrospect, who won E3 2015

Microsoft 110 15.01%

Sony 553 75.44%

Nintendo 70 9.55%

Total:733
snyps said:
All three had boring announcements. No winner.

These guys wouldn't agree with you;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY1p8ZgvqYM&nohtml5=False

LOL

Around the Network

Sony easily. Nintendo's was awful and proved to everyone that the Wii U support would be dying. I also didn't watch Xbox so I can't make an opinion on theirs, but Sony's was way better than Nintendo's

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

That was the one with TLG, FF7R, Shenmu 3, Dreams, Horizon Zero Dawn, ect ect....?

Yeah Sony won that one big time.

Sony, hands down

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

New game that interested me the most was FFVII remake so Sony

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
CWegzz said:
Sony easily. Nintendo's was awful and proved to everyone that the Wii U support would be dying. I also didn't watch Xbox so I can't make an opinion on theirs, but Sony's was way better than Nintendo's

Yeah people where angry or sad, after Nintendos E3 that year.

Pavolink said:
Voted Nintendo just for the fun.

Meanie :p

People where all up in the air about nintendos one. So many people where dissapointed after it.

Volterra_90 said:
Nintendo.

HAHAHA

No, I'd say Sony. I was pissed with Nintendo the past E3.

All the people that voted Nintendo here are probably just trolling or sympathy votes.

It was pretty bad.

From memory, SQEX hit it out of the park (never would have guessed i would say that), Sony obviously had the big 3 (TLG, Shenmue 3 and FFVII) and Ubisoft, more specifically the Tom Clancy brand looked stronger then it ever has.

Edit: Props to MS too, Rare Replay, Recore, RotTR, Sea of Thieves but most importatnly Cuphead 

Sony obviously lol.

Nintendo fan. I thought Microsoft was the best. Sony wasn't as good as many thought shenmue 3 was a kick starter announcement and was more of a slap in the face! Final fantasy 7 remake is multi plat. Last guardian demo was flat and boring and didn't look fun. There new IP looks like planet of the apes with robots in that trailer they shown. Sony did not get me excited at all.

Sony won. I would say Sony's e3 2015 is at least equal to that of Nintendo in 2014. Sony just went guns blazing, and that paid off.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.