The most likely culprit is...

Horizon Zero Dawn 103 29.86%

The Last Guardian 90 26.09%

Zelda U 92 26.67%

Final Fantasy XV 14 4.06%

Gears of War 4 5 1.45%

Other 41 11.88%

Total:345

Which game currently scheduled for this year do you think is most likely to be delayed to 2017?

Around the Network

ReCore. Nobody even talk about it anymore, it's like everyone forgot about it. =/

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

ReCore and, even though I really hope it doesn't, I think Horizon has a chance as well.

The Last Guardian lol

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Mighty No. 9

Around the Network

Zelda.

Just preparing for the worst.

Last Guardian

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Zelda U

Zelda.

I have a bad feeling.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The Last Guardian.

I just don't see Zelda being delayed again, although it will probably still happen.