By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Country are you from?

Eagle367 said:
Balochistan, Pakistan
Our Government is corrupt but so are our people.
Also everyone is an expert on everything.
But we have a very diverse landscape and a lot of natural beauty. We have two islands of our coast we have deserts oases beaches snowy mountains dry mountains plateaus canyons plain lands grassy fields in the middle of snowy mountains valleys etc.

We also have the second or first cheapest city in Karachi and compared to the world we are cheap but we also earn less.

Also our Government is USA's bitch and our intelligence agency is messed up

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

Land of Polar Bears and Maple Syrup

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Wright said:
Slarvax said:
Venezuela. We have hot girls and that's about all the good things.

Your place is also tolerant enough to have a transgender delegate doing active political life, so that's also cool.

We do? Cool. Althought an "active" political life is not always active, or even political

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Viet Nam, with a lot a piracy about well, everything as much as possible, especially smart phone and video game

Slarvax said:

We do? Cool. Althought an "active" political life is not always active, or even political

Well, yeah, but that happens pretty much everywhere, too.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Anfebious said:
I'm from Argentina and we have Dulce de Leche.

Yeah, but did Argentina invented it or something? Because otherwise your fact is weak, we have that here too!

There is a lot of uncertainty about it's origin! Some say it came from Chile, others say Napoleon's cook was the one who invented and we Argentinians say we are the ones who created it.

I don't know but it's fucking amazing.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I live in Wilton Manors, Florida. {Ft. Lauderdale] USA. It is the only city in the US[World?]that is an island. And it is the 2nd gayest city in the US.

Spain. Paradise of corruption!

Ecuador. Mhm, an amazing quantity of biodiversity for a very tiny country. Many expats love it as a retirement place.

Also a tickling time bomb.

American, specifically from Texas originally. Some fact about the US? Uhh...  this is how my country looked a few million years ago: