By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV- do you think it'll go on NX?

hershel_layton said:

I tried out the Final Fantasy XV demo and enjoyed it alot.  Besides the occasional frame drops, I honestly think the quick preview made me think the game would be right for me.

However, I don't own an Xbone or PS4. We all know PC will take a few years, so the remaining option is the NX.

If the NX is more powerful(or on par) with the PS4, do you think it'll be ported to it?

I really don't think so. It's not related to the power of the console but the specific public. But I am sure about Xenoblade Chronicles X 2.

Around the Network
fleischr said:

ICYMI : This game has been in development from before Sony and Microsoft started working on PS4 and X1. I'm not saying FFXV will be on WiiU - I'm saying it'll be on NX.

The NX's entire existence is more less owed to Nintendo saying, "we messed up the WiiU. How do we make the next platform better?"

Square knows they would be fools to turn down NX as an additioanl platform if porting to FFXV were the least bit feasible

Yeah, but they also changed the engine so it has an easier time being ported to both consoles and pc. We don't even know nx's architecture yet. Nintendo usually does their thing and try to do something different than the rest, so we will see..