By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV- do you think it'll go on NX?

I tried out the Final Fantasy XV demo and enjoyed it alot.  Besides the occasional frame drops, I honestly think the quick preview made me think the game would be right for me.

However, I don't own an Xbone or PS4. We all know PC will take a few years, so the remaining option is the NX.

If the NX is more powerful(or on par) with the PS4, do you think it'll be ported to it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Nope!

There hasn't been a mainline FF release for over TWO DECADES now on Nintendo platforms and I don't think Square Enix is going to change their relationship with Nintendo either plus there's no guarantee that the NX will be powerful enough or have good tools for the port to have what they would consider acceptable performance ...

Honestly? No, not really. The possibility is there, but I doubt Square-Enix would put resources into porting their new FF to a Nintendo console, unless, for some reason, it were to flop on PS4/X1.

Probably.

bet: lost

I think it might, Nintendo's relationship with Square has gotten better and better as of late so I could see a comeback of FF to the big N console, also we already know DQ is coming back aswell...

Around the Network

If it does, it'll be so late that any FFXV fans with multiple systems will already own the thing. Just like the potential PC version.

Maybe when it goes to PC, but I don't think it'll happen before that version comes out.

I doubt it.

spurgeonryan said:

A verified Neogafett just post that the NX will be stronger than the PS4. So that hurdle is now gone.

Did he say that the GPU will be stronger ? (That's the MOST important part when it comes to performance.) 

How about the memory system too ? 

nope but will come to wii u

I guarantee it, i have insider infos. it was part of the cloud for smash deal.