By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV- do you think it'll go on NX?

Of course, simultaneous launch with the PC version. I guarantee it.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
FunFan said:

Dude I have serious problems to notice when you're beeing sarcastic, do something to make it clear if you want to do so...

Seems a bit too late. Maybe for FFXVI.

fatslob-:O said:
spurgeonryan said:

A verified Neogafett just post that the NX will be stronger than the PS4. So that hurdle is now gone.

Did he say that the GPU will be stronger ? (That's the MOST important part when it comes to performance.) 

How about the memory system too ? 

What if Nintendo trolls us all.

Gives our top-of-the-line AMD CPU's, but gives us GPU's found in the N64.

TBH I'd buy the NX just to troll people. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

They'll try, even if it's just to try and sell as many copies as they can to reach those 10 million.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I think it could, if the NX architecture allows for easy porting but I'll remain doubtful

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Luke888 said:
FunFan said:

Dude I have serious problems to notice when you're beeing sarcastic, do something to make it clear if you want to do so...

But you felt that I was and wasn't at the same time. Let your feelings guide you and you will uncover the truth.

Or just read the spoiler. But I'll only tip you off this one time.

(A sarcasm that I would love to see become truth.)

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

hershel_layton said:

Sorry, but you would not be trolling anyone but yourself.

FunFan said:
hershel_layton said:

Sorry, but you would not be trolling anyone but yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I think Square is done with the Luminous Engine after FFXV. I doubt they'll want to mess with a port on a whole other architecture. That's why both FFVII Remake and Dragon Quest XI are being made with Unreal Engine 4. These could get ported on Nintendo's next home console.