By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite animal?

I don't have a favorite type of animal(tend to like animals in general), but I really love the Shiba Inu.

They're adorable, and all of my experiences with them were hilarious. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

If we are talking about animals that can be pets then i would say guinea pigs. I had some Guinea pigs when i was a child, unfortunately they only live for about 5 years.

Definitely manatees. They're like slow derpy sea dogs.

I've always wanted to get a cat. Unfortunately though I haven't been able to find places that sell Munchkins in Israel.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
StarOcean said:

That just links me to national geographic kids. Your favourite animal is... kids? :o

It's a picture of an octopus XD

Dolphins used to be my favorite animals, but then a certain user changed my mind . Now I guess Dogs are my favorite.

Polar bears, thanks to this guy:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

German Shepherds, Rottweilers or Labradores.

Dogs.
Dogs all times <3

No matter what dogs, all are too cute. :3