By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 18 minutes of Uncharted 4

o_O.Q said:

how would you know? you said that you haven't played any uncharted games

Will my personal experience with Uncharted games add into these actual good combat, interesting bossfights, gorgeous puzzles? I'm doubt that.

I judge from the trailers and only can see sterile "nothingness" in terms of gameplay. But that's fine. I'm live in the world where everyone hates Resident Evil 6 (with god tier combat and one of the best co-op in vidya) and orgasmed from any Uncharted video.

Around the Network
Boberkun said:
o_O.Q said:

how would you know? you said that you haven't played any uncharted games

Will my personal experience with Uncharted games add into these actual good combat, interesting bossfights, gorgeous puzzles? I'm doubt that.

I judge from the trailers and only can see sterile "nothingness" in terms of gameplay. But that's fine. I'm live in the world where everyone hates Resident Evil 6 (with god tier combat and one of the best co-op in vidya) and orgasmed from any Uncharted video.

So...Uncharted has bad gameplay because...you've watched some videos?

Well then...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Boberkun said:

So...Uncharted has bad gameplay because...you've watched some videos?

Well then...

"I only see sterile "nothingness" in terms of gameplay."

O_o That is brutal... lmao. Im pretty sure most people that watched that video didnt see things that way.

Ive seen some of the gameplay videos with stealth used heavily, and I actually think it looks pretty good.

Videos of gameplay are fine for forming an opinion on the gameplay.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Videos of gameplay are fine for forming an opinion on the gameplay.

Ive seen some videos where the player goes for stealth, and only a few headshots with a scope.

Those players make the gameplay look beautifull.

Ive seen people play it rambo style, and play bad and make it look... well not nearly as good.

I think much of it comes down to the people playing it.

It can make a big differnce, considering its the same area and same game.

Around the Network

That's his opinion, if he thinks the gameplay is shit from watching a video it's just as valid as you saying the game has "even more gameplay" than most 3rd person shooters just from the same video. Some people will just never get into the Gears/Uncharted type gameplay.