By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Germany: Two Men Allegedly Commit Sexual Offense Against A 14 Year Old Boy

walsufnir said:
Eagle367 said:
Well there are jackaasses all around the world and there are good people too. The people of the middle east are not all barbarians like the media would like you to think. For example out of the billion plus Muslims only a few thousand are terrorists. And the ratio of Muslim terrorists to ever terrorist is also a lot less than 1http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

Yes but we are not discussing terrorists but the actual situation in Europe, how it was the last 3 decades, how it is now and where the problems are. Saying that jackasses are to be found everywhere is something that doesn't help the discussion at all.

I'm just saying the migrants are not all bad like the media would like you to believe. Again these events are not that widespread as some people like to think. There is no pattern or common trend going on.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

It's not alleged. I live very close to paderborn and a 14yr old boy was attacked by to afghan males at a outdoor swimmenbad. Police have conformed this

That's not true for instance if a British man commits a crime in China it clearly states " A British man hasbeen...."

Machina said:
X1Gates said:

Dude just stop, you have taken every last verse out of context and I assume you got these quotes and "interpretations" from pamela ghallers et al web site. Next you will probably post that Allah is the moon god or is that going to far and will expose the kind of web site you are getting all these lies from?

Those pesky quotes from the Quran, right?

I didn't even know who Pamela Ghallers was until your post. I linked to the translations (independent translations of the Quran, not 'lies', lol) - all of the verses can be read there for yourself and I'd love to hear you explain how, for example, "Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah" is anything other than an incitement to violence against non-believers. Or any of the frikking surrounding lines. That's a lot of violence that needs to be 'put in context'.

Its talking about the jizya tax in the verse you quoted. It is an obligatory protection tax for the nonbelievers living in Muslim lands. In fact when Caliph Umar(R.A) failed to protect non muslims he paid the jizya tax back to them

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

SamuelRSmith said:
Fei-Hung said:

I was going to agree with you until someone pointed out that when it's usually a white person committing the same crime they don't say British, or American,  or German, they usually just say someone has been caught for committing such and such an act. 

Unless that person is from another country, then they pretty much always talk about where the person is from. An American murders someone in Italy, the press will say that they are American

Exactly. I remember when a British man murdered a Chinese girl, the Chinese reported it as a British man murders teenager. Cos you know.... that's what happed.

Around the Network
Peh said:
Cabba said:

No surprise. This is what you get for letting them into a proper country. These immigrants and Muslims can't be trusted, they aren't like proper people.

Yet these countries never learn and let them in anyway because it's PC.

- Moderated, Carl

Yeah, let's generalizes the shit out of it. Only immigrants and muslims can become criminals who do acts like this!!!!!!!

Let's make this news even bigger than other issues we have inside our country done by natives. Because immigrants are evil in general. Don't trust those people.

Oh please....

What the hell is your problem?

We generalize because immigrants are so much more prone to violence and crime.

Is it my fucking fault that Afghans and other Middle eastern group, as immigrants in the West, commit 10 times more violent acts than white people?

You and your likes are just trying to hide this serious problem from people, so we aren't allowed to decide who we're letting in into our civilizations.

And then you're blaming us for bigotry and hate. How can you have the nerve?!

Europe should close its borders entirely.

Slimebeast said:
Peh said:

Yeah, let's generalizes the shit out of it. Only immigrants and muslims can become criminals who do acts like this!!!!!!!

Let's make this news even bigger than other issues we have inside our country done by natives. Because immigrants are evil in general. Don't trust those people.

Oh please....

1. What the hell is your problem?

2. We generalize because immigrants are so much more prone to violence and crime.

3. Is it my fucking fault that Afghans and other Middle eastern group, as immigrants in the West, commit 10 times more violent acts than white people?

4. You and your likes are just trying to hide this serious problem from people, so we aren't allowed to decide who we're letting in into our civilizations.

5. And then you're blaming us for bigotry and hate. How can you have the nerve?!

1.If you don't understand my problem then how about figuring that one out before wasting your bullets.

2.If you judge all immigrants and a religion based on a few blacksheeps in some countries then you are obviously ignorant and stupid. What about the immigrants and muslim who can actually live peacefully in other countries? Which actually is the majority of them? Probably not thought that one through as it seems. I am not denying issues with some. But these kind of issues are EVERYWHERE. Not based on Muslims but christians and jews aswell. Why not generalize them, too? Oh, probably because of being baised towards one group, huh?

3. I don't know.. is it your fault?

4. Me and who? What? What am I hiding? Haha.. what are you talking about? See.. .that's your problem if you don't understand what I am writing and who I am against. Start reading first before judging me.  

5. Let's see the definition of bigotry..

1. extreme intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

2. the actions, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.
Seems about right.
Let's see what the banned guy posted:
"These immigrants and Muslims can't be trusted, they aren't like proper people."
Yeah, it seem to fit. Blaming all immigrants and a whole religion aswell.
Indeed, I was really blaming him of posting these. Got a problem with it?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Slimebeast said:

1. What the hell is your problem?

2. We generalize because immigrants are so much more prone to violence and crime.

3. Is it my fucking fault that Afghans and other Middle eastern group, as immigrants in the West, commit 10 times more violent acts than white people?

4. You and your likes are just trying to hide this serious problem from people, so we aren't allowed to decide who we're letting in into our civilizations.

5. And then you're blaming us for bigotry and hate. How can you have the nerve?!

1.If you don't understand my problem then how about figuring that one out before wasting your bullets.

2.If you judge all immigrants and a religion based on a few blacksheeps in some countries then you are obviously ignorant and stupid. What about the immigrants and muslim who can actually live peacefully in other countries? Which actually is the majority of them? Probably not thought that one through as it seems. I am not denying issues with some. But these kind of issues are EVERYWHERE. Not based on Muslims but christians and jews aswell. Why not generalize them, too? Oh, probably because of being baised towards one group, huh?

4. Me and who? What? What am I hiding? Haha.. what are you talking about? See.. .that's your problem if you don't understand what I am writing and who I am against. Start reading first before judging me.  

1. extreme intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Seems about right.
"These immigrants and Muslims can't be trusted, they aren't like proper people."

"few backsteps"? It's everywhere in the West! Some cultures being unable to integrate. In Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, UK, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Switzerland immigrants from outside Europe are overrepresented in crime by a factor of 5-10 (not sure about Spain, Italy and Eastern Europe). An immigrant is 5-10 times more likely to murder or rape than a native!!!! And you fucking talk about bias. Who is biased?!

When it's christians it's christians who come from Muslim countries in the Middle east. Their cultures have apparently been fucked up during history. I want to deport these as well.

The majority of immigrants doesnt commit crime, no, but in turn they have other problems - they contribute to crime in society in other ways, for example a mother might not commit crime herself but her shitty upbringing of the children gives them a bad attitude. And they don't contribute to society in other ways on the whole, they only drain our economy-

So on the whole, in general - immigrants commit more crime and cause such a problem to our society that we can't accept anymore of them - we must close the borders.

Slimebeast said:
Peh said:

Seems about right.

"few backsteps"? It's everywhere in the West! Some cultures being unable to integrate. In Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, UK, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Switzerland immigrants from outside Europe are overrepresented in crime by a factor of 5-10 (not sure about Spain, Italy and Eastern Europe). An immigrant is 5-10 times more likely to murder or rape than a native!!!! And you fucking talk about bias. Who is biased?!

When it's christians it's christians who come from Muslim countries in the Middle east. Their cultures have apparently been fucked up during history. I want to deport these as well.

The majority of immigrants doesnt commit crime, no, but in turn they have other problems - they contribute to crime in society in other ways, for example a mother might not commit crime herself but her shitty upbringing of the children gives them a bad attitude. And they don't contribute to society in other ways on the whole, they only drain our economy-

So on the whole, in general - immigrants commit more crime and cause such a problem to our society that we can't accept anymore of them - we must close the borders.

I hope you can backup your claims. Otherwise you spew bullshit.
And if you ask me who is more biased.. I still say you are.

So, I'll wait for your sources, because I just don't want to waste my time with everyone who likes to spreat his ignorant view on others. Refuting every stupid claim you make just takes too much time and the result of it is, that you still won't change your opinion.  

But hey... why not chew on thís while trying to back up your claim:

http://www.cato.org/blog/immigration-crime-what-research-says

Maybe I should post more? But the burden of proof is not on me ... :)

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3