By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Germany: Two Men Allegedly Commit Sexual Offense Against A 14 Year Old Boy

Slimebeast said:
Peh said:

Yes! You said immigrants Outside of Europe, which means, Asia, North and South America, Africa, Australia and even the Antarctic.

Look at your own post. You didn't made a distinction of MENA immigrants and blame it on me? You've provided your statistics and you are responsible for them.

If you can't present your argument clear enough for me, then blame yourself not me. If I do a mistake, then I will say it. Like I did with the US statistic. But you people also like to beat a dead horse. 

And ad homimen again. Thanks.

The hypocricy is strong in this discussion. I'm done.

Seriously?

You claimed " At what part does he take MENA migrants into his post?

I'll just quote his sentence, maybe it helps you in some kind of way: "And yet, in these numbers all immigrants are counted. If we were to lift out Scandinavians and Europeans, the overrepresentation of immigrants from outside of Europe would be even higher, well over 10 times."

Now.. show me where his MENA migrant argument is. Oh right.. .nowhere. :/"

And I explain how my claims include MENA immigrants exactly because the majority of "immigrants outside of Europe" are MENA immigrants.

You're just losing the discussion and pathetically dodging now. Believer of propaganda. (oh, another ad hominem, oops!)

Dog chased away cat.

First: A question is not a claim.

"I'll just quote his sentence, maybe it helps you in some kind of way: "And yet, in these numbers all immigrants are counted. If we were to lift out Scandinavians and Europeans, the overrepresentation of immigrants from outside of Europe would be even higher, well over 10 times."

Hahahahah what? I'll just add this to my reasons why I am done with you. Reading comprehension is certainly not your strenght. Nice try at twisting the point. You posted that old statistic about immigrants rape rate. I'll posted my links and Aura7541 complained why I ignored your MENA argument in your post, which you never had in the first place. I don't even know what you are fantasizing about. But just take your own "argument" as a reason why I won't be responding to you anymore in this regard to this topic. It's completely pointless.

And now you are intellectual dishonest. Because this was your original post:

"Nice stealth way of making insults.

Official swedish statistics of rape from 1985-1989.

The blue color are native swedes, the red are immigrants and their children and the orange are foreigners who don't live in the country.

So even back in the 80's when immigrants only were around 15% of the population of Sweden, they still commited a majority of rapes. That gives an overrepresentation of 8.5. Immigrants are 8.5 times likely to rape than native Swedes.

And yet, in these numbers all immigrants are counted. If we were to lift out Scandinavians and Europeans, the overrepresentation of immigrants from outside of Europe would be even higher, well over 10 times."

There is no distinction of MENA immigrants or even a mentioning of them. You are a liar.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Peh said:

"It makes a part of the overall picture, a part of the crime situation of the countries in question"

Sweden has the largest rape rate of all the states in Europe. This tells me more about the issues in sweden than the rest of Europe. But nah, let's just use this statistic as a representation for the entirety of Europe. Sounds legit.

But I already told you:

I used statistics from the 80's, which is long before the new law was in place that widened the definition of rape in Sweden and that makes comparisons with other European numbers harder. But the 80's statistics are completely legit for showing rape crime and the gross overrepresentation of x5-10 times for immigrants outside of Europe (MENA).

The situation is even worse in the capitals of Norway and Finland according to police figures. Overall in Western Europe, the situation is similar and very gross.

But just you deny it all, together with your foreign friends. It's not like we haven't seen it before when it comes to Germany.

Just stop lying. Immigrants outside of Europe =/= MENA. Get your facts straight.

Also: Here what you also ignored:

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Look where sweden is, and where the rest of Europe is.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Fei-Hung said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Simply saying where these alleged criminals are from is racist? The bar has gotten really low, sounds like people hate facts.

I was going to agree with you until someone pointed out that when it's usually a white person committing the same crime they don't say British, or American,  or German, they usually just say someone has been caught for committing such and such an act. 

are you serious? they specifically say that sort of thing all the time, distinguishing whites just like any race. If you're reading in article IN England or from an English media provider, obviously its most likely not going to specifically state that a local there is 'English' because its generally assumed

however if an American on vacation in England committed a crime they would probably say "an American". Its all about context. They mention Afghan here because otherwise someone might assume it was a native German (naturally), as well as because there is certainly a topic of discussion to be said about immigrants and their effect on the places they move to as well as an arguable lack of assimilation 

----------------
End of the line. I won't respond anymore. Call me whatever insult you want and think it makes you look superior, because it actually does the contrary. Maybe you should point your strenght into your arguments and less into calling me stuff. This just makes you look even more insecure.

If you think being called a bigot is an insult... I just went after the definition, and that defintion it spot on.

Peh said:
Slimebeast said:

Seriously?

You claimed " At what part does he take MENA migrants into his post?

I'll just quote his sentence, maybe it helps you in some kind of way: "And yet, in these numbers all immigrants are counted. If we were to lift out Scandinavians and Europeans, the overrepresentation of immigrants from outside of Europe would be even higher, well over 10 times."

And I explain how my claims include MENA immigrants exactly because the majority of "immigrants outside of Europe" are MENA immigrants.

You're just losing the discussion and pathetically dodging now. Believer of propaganda. (oh, another ad hominem, oops!)

Dog chased away cat.

First: A question is not a claim.

"I'll just quote his sentence, maybe it helps you in some kind of way: "And yet, in these numbers all immigrants are counted. If we were to lift out Scandinavians and Europeans, the overrepresentation of immigrants from outside of Europe would be even higher, well over 10 times."

Hahahahah what? I'll just add this to my reasons why I am done with you. Reading comprehension is certainly not your strenght. Nice try at twisting the point. You posted that old statistic about immigrants rape rate. I'll posted my links and Aura7541 complained why I ignored your MENA argument in your post, which you never had in the first place. I don't even know what you are fantasizing about. But just take your own "argument" as a reason why I won't be responding to you anymore in this regard to this topic. It's completely pointless.

And now you are intellectual dishonest. Because this was your original post:

"Nice stealth way of making insults.

Official swedish statistics of rape from 1985-1989.

The blue color are native swedes, the red are immigrants and their children and the orange are foreigners who don't live in the country.

So even back in the 80's when immigrants only were around 15% of the population of Sweden, they still commited a majority of rapes. That gives an overrepresentation of 8.5. Immigrants are 8.5 times likely to rape than native Swedes.

And yet, in these numbers all immigrants are counted. If we were to lift out Scandinavians and Europeans, the overrepresentation of immigrants from outside of Europe would be even higher, well over 10 times."

There is no distinction of MENA immigrants or even a mentioning of them. You are a liar.

Not in the figure but in the study it is based on there is a break down on country level, and somebody else in this thread refered to those specific numbers.

But keep denying, hero of foreigners.

Around the Network
Peh said:
Slimebeast said:

But I already told you:

I used statistics from the 80's, which is long before the new law was in place that widened the definition of rape in Sweden and that makes comparisons with other European numbers harder. But the 80's statistics are completely legit for showing rape crime and the gross overrepresentation of x5-10 times for immigrants outside of Europe (MENA).

The situation is even worse in the capitals of Norway and Finland according to police figures. Overall in Western Europe, the situation is similar and very gross.

But just you deny it all, together with your foreign friends. It's not like we haven't seen it before when it comes to Germany.

Just stop lying. Immigrants outside of Europe =/= MENA. Get your facts straight.

Also: Here what you also ignored:

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Look where sweden is, and where the rest of Europe is.

You seem to lack even basic understanding of statistics.

When talking about overrepresentation - that immigrants are from 5 - 10 times more likely to rob, assault, rape and murder, we're talking proportions, percentages.

Even if Sweden has higher rapes per citizen than say Austria and Germany, due to us having a different more generous definition or rape, the proportion commited by immigrants stays the same - a gross overrepresentation.

In countries like Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, UK, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland immigrants from outside of Europe are 5 - 10 times more likely to rob, assault, rape and murder.

Peh said:

----------------
End of the line. I won't respond anymore. Call me whatever insult you want and think it makes you look superior, because it actually does the contrary. Maybe you should point your strenght into your arguments and less into calling me stuff. This just makes you look even more insecure.

If you think being called a bigot is an insult... I just went after the definition, and that defintion it spot on.

@Bolded. This is the 3rd time you've said that. Are you actually going to keep your word because you've been rather dishonest the entire time. For instance:

The definition of a bigot is "a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc."

The unfairness part of the definition was not fulfilled, so like ad hominem, you have incorrectly applied the word. So no, you were not spot on. You were demonstrably wrong. Mentioning statistics that proves that MENA migrants are overrepresented in crime statistics in Europe is not bigoted. To claim otherwise is like saying objectivity is subjective.