By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
Turkish said:

This game is a steal at $40 and people like you who stop buying games because some person on a forum made you change mind shouldn't cry when Sony stops funding games like Ratchet.

There's nothing wrong with holding off until you find out more about the game. I'll be buying this as soon as its released in the UK.

no, shut up. its your fault platformers dont sell. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
iNathan said:

A guy on Gaf said 5h and all the other people said 12/15h and he believes in gaf guy wich said LOOL the bias is strong, dont feed him.

Peace.

Don't feed the biggest No Man's Sky fan on this site? You're not a good judge of character.

tbh im not feeling anything special on NMS but that is just my opinion.

Jaxyfoo said:
AEGRO said:

I think that the Uncharted 4 bundle will begin to move when the game releases.

I for one wouldnt buy a console that i cant get right now, i prefer buying the COD bundle and then buy the game alone.

People are now well aware that the supposedly "Limited Editions" are not so limited anymore nowadays, so they can wait a little bit more than usual to buy it knowing that they dont sell out that fast anymore.

I think they will launch an ordinary version in May too, but will sensibly announce it in May, so they don't kill off sales before then.

They HAVE to make the Uncharted 4 bundle (regular PS4) the standard bundle.

If they dont, it would be a "Halo 5 at 500$ bundle" kind of fail imo.

The COD bundle sold great but i think after Uncharted 4, it would be pointless to have it.

Sony has been doing great streamlining their bundles, instead of going the Microsoft route with tens of bundles at the same time without any particular one moving needles.

Glad to see Ratchet and Clank doing well!

5 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#22 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (same)
#50 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#81 XB1 White Console Bundle (up 1)
#85 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 6)
#90 XB1 Name Your Game Bundle (re-entry)
#97 Vita (re-entry)
#525 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (down 62)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#01 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (same)
#10 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (same)
#17 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 2)
#31 PS4 Ratchet And Clank Digital (up 22)
#72 PS4 Star Ocean (same)
#75 PS4 No Man's Sky (up 3)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

retag

R&C still holding at #1. Lets see how long it can maintain it and how long it can stay in the top 20. QB just fell out.

Also just noticed R&C digital is #32. 

Isnt the PS4 suppose to be 349 is it sold out too? The stand alone bundle is 355 on Amazon. Sony needs to restock a 349 bundle with a game IMO. It keeps em on the first page consistently.

B-Real206 said:
Isnt the PS4 suppose to be 349 is it sold out too? The stand alone bundle is 355 on Amazon. Sony needs to restock a 349 bundle with a game IMO. It keeps em on the first page consistently.

$387.00 

; _ ; why has the price gone up?

Ratchet & Clank is a masterpiece for Jump'n Run-Fans. It looks like a Pixar-movie and the gameplay/story is awesome. Number 1 on Amazon.com !!

Game of the Year 2016 - Uncharted 4 is coming. Sales Figures in USA:
Uncharted 4 > All Uncharted-Game ? I say, YES = )