By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Ratchet & Clank !!!

Around the Network

4 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#22 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#50 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 7)
#79 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 2)
#82 XB1 White Console Bundle (up 6)
#463 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (up 60)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#01 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (same)
#10 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (same)
#19 WiiU Starfox Zero (down 1)
#53 PS4 Ratchet And Clank Digital (up 40)
#72 PS4 Star Ocean (down 8)
#78 PS4 No Man's Sky (rdown 6)

The PS5 Exists. 

ihh said:
Ratchet #1!

12 hours lateron still #1.

BraLoD said:
Well people are going for the standard instead of the Uncharted bundle.
Get more agressive with the marketing, Sony.

Well the the other bundles are $50 cheaper. So naturally more people are going to choose the cheaper option. 

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

R&C doing nice!

I'm holding off buying it to be honest. A Guy on GAF finished it in 5 hours and 18 minutes. He only did the main missions and never played the side quests or looked for the collectables but the original took 8 hours and 15 rushed and 30 hours leissure which suggests to me content has been cut.

http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7585

This game is a steal at $40 and people like you who stop buying games because some person on a forum made you change mind shouldn't cry when Sony stops funding games like Ratchet.

Around the Network
Turkish said:

This game is a steal at $40 and people like you who stop buying games because some person on a forum made you change mind shouldn't cry when Sony stops funding games like Ratchet.

There's nothing wrong with holding off until you find out more about the game. I'll be buying this as soon as its released in the UK.

The PS5 Exists. 

Turkish said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I'm holding off buying it to be honest. A Guy on GAF finished it in 5 hours and 18 minutes. He only did the main missions and never played the side quests or looked for the collectables but the original took 8 hours and 15 rushed and 30 hours leissure which suggests to me content has been cut.

http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7585

A guy on Gaf said 5h and all the other people said 12/15h and he believes in gaf guy wich said LOOL the bias is strong, dont feed him.

Peace.

iNathan said:

A guy on Gaf said 5h and all the other people said 12/15h and he believes in gaf guy wich said LOOL the bias is strong, dont feed him.

Peace.

Don't feed the biggest No Man's Sky fan on this site? You're not a good judge of character.

The PS5 Exists. 

I think that the Uncharted 4 bundle will begin to move when the game releases.

I for one wouldnt buy a console that i cant get right now, i prefer buying the COD bundle and then buy the game alone.

People are now well aware that the supposedly "Limited Editions" are not so limited anymore nowadays, so they can wait a little bit more than usual to buy it knowing that they dont sell out that fast anymore.

AEGRO said:

I think that the Uncharted 4 bundle will begin to move when the game releases.

I for one wouldnt buy a console that i cant get right now, i prefer buying the COD bundle and then buy the game alone.

People are now well aware that the supposedly "Limited Editions" are not so limited anymore nowadays, so they can wait a little bit more than usual to buy it knowing that they dont sell out that fast anymore.

I think they will launch an ordinary version in May too, but will sensibly announce it in May, so they don't kill off sales before then.