By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

R&C doing very well on amazon. Uncharted up nice and high too with a month left.

Around the Network

And the reviews will help a lot R&C...

sabvre42 said:
I'm planning on taking my almost 6 year old to R&C at the end of the month, and I'm contemplating picking the game up for her (and myself).

Up until this point (tried back in December), shes has been pretty terrible at non tablet games. Multiple input buttons have been too much for her since shes used to just touching the screen to get a result.

I have 2 week to order R&C for $32 on amazon, or I can wait until the market price drops....

If I end up getting it for her - that would give me only 3 games for to play :-/ : R&C, Tearaway: Unfolded, and Little Big Planet 3.

If you need advice on kid friendly games, I always turn to this list when my nephews come visit. Nearly all of them have local multiplayer. Bolded are their favorites.

Beach Buggy Racing
Disney Infinity 1.0 + 2.0 + 3.0
Entwined
FEZ
Flower
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions
Grow Home
Hohokum
Just Dance 2016
Knack
LEGO Dimensions
LEGO games (The Force Awakens, Jurassic Park, etc.)
LittleBigPlanet 3
Minecraft
Octodad
Peggle 2
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 1 + 2
Rayman Legends
Resogun
Rocket League
Skylanders: Swap Force
Snoopy’s Grand Adventure
Spelunky
Sportsfriends
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure
Tearaway: Unfolded
Terraria
The Playroom
Thomas Was Alone
TowerFall: Ascension
TrackMania Turbo
Trials Fusion
Unravel
Zen Pinball 2

Ratchet's performance is absolutely ridiculous right now. With this performance the film and game have already broken even. If the film attracts a new audience on top of the resurgent audience from the game, we can expect big classic style Ratchet games and movies for the next few years

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

R&C doing nice!

I'm holding off buying it to be honest. A Guy on GAF finished it in 5 hours and 18 minutes. He only did the main missions and never played the side quests or looked for the collectables but the original took 8 hours and 15 rushed and 30 hours leissure which suggests to me content has been cut.

http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7585

Kinda off topic but I think it was ign that said the game took them 15 hours to complete. One other said 11hrs.

"Alongside this is the energetic, well-written story that’s rife with character and humor that works on multiple levels. The 15-hour campaign follows some of the same whimsical, Star Wars-inspired storyline as the original game, but adds depth to characters while expanding the scope of the adventure."   From ign.com

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Those Quantum Break sales in UK... Damn, if ReC sells more in April NPD, that's gonna be the bigger bomba of the year. Yes bigger than Street Fighter.

Yeah, the game is being discounted already. I think it's a hail mary on trying to get the game to chart for April NPD. Who knows how that'll turn out though.

If they didn't completely screw over the PC version, maybe that would have softened the blow a little on recouping costs. Instead, now they're just scrambling to find good PR in the wake of bad sales.

9 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#18 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (same)
#61 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 6)
#74 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 6)
#79 XB1 White Console Bundle (up 7)
#98 Vita (re-entry)
#610 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (down 6)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#04 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (down 1)
#11 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (down 1)
#19 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 1)
#64 PS4 Star Ocean (up 2)

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm curious about the black ops bundle. It shows at 387 but it also show a 349 price that is sold by Amazon. Why doesn't it show the cheaper one? The more expensive one is from another company and fulfilled by Amazon and the 349 one is sold by Amazon. Any thoughts

B-Real206 said:
I'm curious about the black ops bundle. It shows at 387 but it also show a 349 price that is sold by Amazon. Why doesn't it show the cheaper one? The more expensive one is from another company and fulfilled by Amazon and the 349 one is sold by Amazon. Any thoughts

If you mouse over that $349 one on the list, it says temporarily out of stock.

Ratchet #1!