By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Perfect dark zero is just... well bad

I brought this game yesterday expecting it to be somewhat similar to the N64 game I love. Even if it wasn't as good I still expected it to be fun. But it's really bad, there are no other words, the game isn't 1/1000 of the fun the original had. I have just wasted half an hour of my life and I want to write to rare to ask for that half hour back.

Around the Network

I played and I though for a launch game it was okay, nothing special but it is poor compared to the original.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I bought a 360 for this game.

I know, wow.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Perfect Dark Zero stinks!!!!

BTW what were you expecting from a three year old launch game. Its no Call of Duty 4.

Yeah, I thought the same. Of course, I never played the original, so I can't compare the two, but what I did notice was the horrible twitchy aiming, AI that seems to be able to see you (and shoot perfectly) from hundreds of yards away, and the uninspired stealth sections. I think I got to mission 4 before quitting in disgust.

@ I_own_a_PS3: Why haven't you been banned yet?

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Is this another thread where wii-fanboys explain that RARE games can only be good when published by Nintendo? Yawn.

PDZ music and voiceovers were both horrendous.

@I_own_a_PS3

Yeah, they were, and the game, actually sucked. And you are an idiot. You know that, don't you?...

That game was so full of failure.

Good thing I never bought it. A friend did, and I borrowed it.

What did I say? On another thread, I told you not to get this. ::shakes my head::

I am a big fan of the original, but PDZ is just horrible.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)