By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Perfect dark zero is just... well bad

highwaystar101 said:
Hawk said:
What did I say? On another thread, I told you not to get this. ::shakes my head::

I am a big fan of the original, but PDZ is just horrible.

Yeah I remember... I'm sorry, I should have listened.

@tonyb - get a life... anybody on this site knows I'm pretty much neutral and will only slag off a game if it is actually bad.

Hehe, well, unless I knew for sure that the guy's tatses were similar to mine, I wouldn't listen to one guy telling me not to get a game either. But now we know we both dislike PDZ.

I was so disappointed too. I really loved the original. I really have fond memories of it. Hehe, I even remember there was a bug in one of the 3 player challenges. It's been a long time, but I remember there were challenges, and you get stars for beating each one on 1, 2, 3, and 4-player. There was one challenge that would freeze after a couple minutes, everytime, when playing it 3 player.

I thought my console went bad, because of it constantly freezing. So that night, my friends came with me to buy a new N64. I wanted the new transparent frosty blue one anyway, heh. But when we got back to my house, the problem continued. So, we went back to the store and exchanged the game to get another one, thinking it was a defective cart. And the problem STILL was happening. I found out online that it was a bug in the game. Made me mad, I wanted to complete all four stars on all challenges.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)