By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXV team ambition is to sell 10 millions

Ka-pi96 said:
Swordmasterman said:

I Don't think that is too Expensive, is just a Blu-ray of the Movie, the Soundtrack of the Anime, Movie, Game, the  3D Model of Noctis, a 160 Pages Art Book, a Bunch of DLC, and i think that  this isn't all.

They Will get 200 Millions of Revenue just with the Car.

Didn't they say the car wasn't for sale?

Really ?, so what is the reason to make the Car ?.

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Didn't they say the car wasn't for sale?

Really ?, so what is the reason to make the Car ?.

Non they just made it.

If the game gets a PC and a NX port, it could be possible.

500k on PC would help just a tiny bit, 5 years later.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

MortienGerrux said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Well FF13 on 360 did a little over 2mil so it is indeed possible.

2 million on 80 million Xbox 360 so 600-700k on 20-25 million Xbox One?

Doesn't translate like that, Besides you are using lifetime 360 sales vs "current" xone sales

Around the Network

This game has been talked about for a decade. Its like a fucking legend at this point similar to TLG except this looks a lot more fun. I think it will do 10 mil.

Not surprising considering all that was said during/after E3 regarding FF VII.

I'd say 8 million on PS4(I'm expecting FF VII: R Part 1 to be at 10 million on PS4 alone).
1-2 million on Xbox One.

I think it can do it. Just on PS4 and X1. FFXIII did 7.5M according to VGC on PS3 and X360. And that game was hot garbage.

User moderated for this and other posts -RavenXtra

People really think XV will outsell FFVII? I don't see it happening tbh, my guess is around 7m if the reception is good, as mentioned it would have to hit all platforms to hit 10m but on PS4 and X1 I can see around 7m total, 5m on PS4 and 2m on X1.

Wyrdness said:
People really think XV will outsell FFVII? I don't see it happening tbh, my guess is around 7m if the reception is good, as mentioned it would have to hit all platforms to hit 10m but on PS4 and X1 I can see around 7m total, 5m on PS4 and 2m on X1.

So, it's going to sell less than FFXIII then?