By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - USA/EUROPE - JRPG RELEASE DATES & DISCUSSIONS (PS4)

Are you ready ?

YES !!!!!!!!! 96 79.34%

Yes = ) 9 7.44%

jrpgs ? no time : ( 6 4.96%

I dont like good jrpgs. 5 4.13%

2017 has Ni No Kuni 2 & maybe DQ11 !!! 5 4.13%

Total:121

This Year - JRPGS IN THE WEST for PS4 (usa/europe) - Here are the release dates:

february: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

march: Nights of Azure

april: Dark Souls III

may: Valkyria Chronicles Remaster

21. june: Grand Kingdom

28. june: Star Ocean 5 in the USA! First july in europe

and Atelier Sophie, Odin Sphere

19. July: I am Setsuna

30. August: God Eater-Games

30. September: Final Fantasy 15

October: Dragon Quest Builders

End of the Year 2016: Persona 5 and Ni-Oh ?!?

+ more japanese PS4-RPGs are coming 2016. Write new release datas in this thread or beautiful pictures :) You have a strong interest in... ? 2017,in the first quarter: Yakuza Zero and Tales of Berseria! Then: Ni No Kuni 2, Nier Automata, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Shenmue 3, Dragon Quest 11 + more for PlayStation 4!

Around the Network

You're missing Grand Kingdom and Kingdom Hearts 2.8, also possibly new Nier game

Yoru no Nai Kuni/Nights of Azure just released this week.

Yup. Truly an amazing year for PS4 owners, but more importantly, Japanese games in general.

Hoping for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 to release in Japan no later than September so the overseas version might come out by years end or early 2017.

Just need release dates for P5, KH 2.8 and KH III (not to mention FF VII remake)

But from the looks of things FF XV will be keeping us all busy for quite some time

I have to admit it, its going to be awesome!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Shouldn't this be in Sony discussion?, also didn't we get another thread like this beforehand from the same person who gushed about JRPG's only on PS4?. I feel like it;s being made each time just to brag and gush than to discuss.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Star Ocean is the only one I'm interested in.

I don't trust S-E with FF anymore.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Ka-pi96 said:

That does sound familiar actually...

I mean not to be rude or anything but it's a known fact that PS4 does have JRPG's, a known fact that we already know about a list of JRPG's on the system along with what is upcoming for at least the next year and a half, there isn't really much to talk about that's new, all I'm getting from this is just gushing for the sake of it and really those don't make for original threads. Imagine me making a thread every few months where I gush over some RTS games on PC, like non stop throughout the years, it would appear very unoriginal and eventually people would pick up on it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

the strange resemblance between that release schedule and my holiday dates for the year is quite suspicious :D

Chazore said:
Ka-pi96 said:

That does sound familiar actually...

I mean not to be rude or anything but it's a known fact that PS4 does have JRPG's, a known fact that we already know about a list of JRPG's on the system along with what is upcoming for at least the next year and a half, there isn't really much to talk about that's new, all I'm getting from this is just gushing for the sake of it and really those don't make for original threads. Imagine me making a thread every few months where I gush over some RTS games on PC, like non stop throughout the years, it would appear very unoriginal and eventually people would pick up on it.

Does PC even get big title RTS games anymore? or every other month?

Starcraft , Command & Conquer, Warcraft,.... I cant even think of more big title RTS at the moment.

It couldnt just be some tiny budget RTS that hardly anyone knows about.

Alot of these RPGs are bigger than that.

Basically what Im saying is thats kinda a unfair comparison, and you come off looking really grumpy.

If you really love RTS that much, and want to make gush threads about a good one soon releaseing on PC, you should.