By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - USA/EUROPE - JRPG RELEASE DATES & DISCUSSIONS (PS4)

Are you ready ?

YES !!!!!!!!! 96 79.34%

Yes = ) 9 7.44%

jrpgs ? no time : ( 6 4.96%

I dont like good jrpgs. 5 4.13%

2017 has Ni No Kuni 2 & maybe DQ11 !!! 5 4.13%

Total:121

I'm excited and I don't even own a PS4 yet.

At first I was considering whether to get a PS4 or Xbox One. Scalebound was tempting.. Until I saw Tales, Star Ocean, and Digimon, my mind was made up.

Literally, my career and college are taking a lot of time and money out of me, but after I'm done with my backlog; I'll start looking into getting good deals on a PS4 and some games.

Around the Network

I want all of them but... my wallet though and the time i need to play them too :(

rutea7 said:

Atelier Sophie is set for June

2017 we should also get tales of bersaria in the west

AS, okay ^^ Thx

livelaughlove said:
You forgot Final Fantasy Dissidia and Nier Automata!

Not 2016 "In the west", i think : )

Ljink96 said:
Is Project Setsuna coming out this year?

Yes, summer = )

Kuksenkov said:
I'm excited and I don't even own a PS4 yet.

This year and next year are the biggest JRPG-Years for console in the last 10 years, thanks PS4 = ) Its time, so many awesome jrpgs are coming!!

estebxx said:
I want all of them but... my wallet though and the time i need to play them too :(

i understand you = ( its not easy. Persona 5 and FF15 are DAY 1. I hope, Persona 5 is coming at the end of 2016 in the west, but i think.. march 2017.

namco bandai europe website sets god eater for summer 2016, looking forward to that one

rutea7 said:
namco bandai europe website sets god eater for summer 2016, looking forward to that one

yes, in summer = )

new:

i am setsuna: 19. july

tales of berseria: early 2017 (first quarter)

Around the Network

Great news about besteria. Long may this continue!

Next month for PS4 (and PSVita): Strategy-RPG Grand Kingdom = )
Its a great game, i play the demo/beta 12 hours. Who buy it Day 1 ??

for me, its better than Valkyria Chronicles

For me - Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Grand Kingdom,  I am Setsuna, Final Fantasy 15 and Persona 5 this year and you ? :)

Update: Dragon Quest Builders is coming in october to the west. And the E3 is coming in 1,8 weeks !!! With Yakuza Zero Trailer and Persona 5 Trailer then =)