By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Stories Gameplay! on 3DS ---> VERY Colourful!

Do you like it?

YES! 34 79.07%

Not Yet...... 2 4.65%

Nope! 3 6.98%

Original MH is better! 4 9.30%

Total:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz_B4eg9ZUY

I never really found Monster Hunter quite appealing to me. But somehow this one captures me! The visuals looks very nice on the 3DS and the turn-based system grabs me! Hopefully we can get hands on this as well. NX or on the 3DS! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Looks beautiful. Game adapts to the low resolution on the 3DS.

Big-scale games like the main series monster hunter and Xenoblade don't do well on small screens(especially if they're 240p)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Easily one of the best looking games on the 3DS. The art style is beautiful. Although the limitations of the hardware are obvious due to the draw distance, and the frame rate of those flags at the end is just...yikes. xD Nothing too bad though.

Hopefully this gets localized, it's much more appealing to me than the mainline MH games.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Looks great, they just need to localize it. 

Mar1217 said:
I saw it a bit earlier and it looks sweat ! Mounting our own monster seems pretty cool. The combat system looks really dynamic ^^

The 3DS is capable of some beauty sometimes :)

Yes it does! And I can say from the games I have bought. Seeing them on your 3DS is MUCH better than on Youtube. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

This game looks very good. The art style is very attractive, and it works well on the 3DS. I really hope it gets localized.

Wow, looks like a fun game with beautiful visuals and atmosphere.

It's really beautiful. It's imo the best looking game on the 3DS. I hope it'll be released in Europe! :)

I was really looking forward to this, until I found out it was turn based.

Wow! Can't believe it's running on a 3DS... it looks very good, basically like your average Vita Jap game. Capcom really knows how to push systems to their limits, I love that! Hopefully it turns out to be a good game and gets a western release.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won