By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - BREAKING NEWS: Nutella Addict Dropped From National Team

Has your opinion on Nutella changed?

Yes 4 11.76%

No 18 52.94%

Whats Nutella? 10 29.41%

See Results 2 5.88%

Total:34

DISCLAIMER!: What follows is real and i in no way made this shit up i promise!

It's been a real bad week for Wolfsburg's German forward Max Kruse, on many fronts.

It started last Tuesday, when it was revealed that in a night out gambling in Berlin last October, Kruse came out in the plus column with roughly the equivalent of $85,000 in winnings. Surely you're thinking, "That doesn't sound bad to me." Well, it got bad in a hurry when Kruse left that cash in a taxi, and the news only became public after he reported the lost money to police last month. Wolfsburg fined Kruse $28,000 for his transgressions and poor decision-making.

"Some people would have never seen so much money in their lives and certainly not in cash," Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs said. "I can only hope that this is a lesson for him and he will change his behavior somewhat."

But wait, there's more. So much more.

Allofs also took an opportunity to scold Kruse for some of his other problems, namely an apparent addiction to the delicious chocolate spread Nutella.

"This sort of thing is dealt with internally," Allofs said. 'We speak with all of our players every six months. The aim is support them in such a way that will put them in a position to deliver their optimum performance."

I have a hard time fathoming losing $85,000 in a taxi. But an addiction to Nutella is understandable. I would eat it with my bare hands if no other utensil was available. I have eaten it with my bare hands when no other utensil was available. Kruse is a world-class athlete, so he has some higher standards to meet than old, bloggin' me, but I can forgive a him for letting the Nutella demon grab hold of him for a while. It's happened to better men than I.

The final nail in Kruse's terrible week was the news that German national team manager Joachim Loew dropped the striker from the squad ahead of a major friendly with England in the coming week.

"Last weekend's incident goes against my expectations," Loew said. "Max has once again behaved unprofessionally and I don't accept that.

"Euro 2016 is on the horizon and we have big goals as a team there. We need players who are focused and aware of their status as a role model."

I promise things will get better, Max. Just don't try to find the answers to your problems at the bottom of a Nutella jar. You'll only find pain. Delicious, chocolatey pain.

Source

Watch your back Nutella

Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day

Around the Network

Why did he win/get fined dollars if he's German? Shouldn't that be Euros?

Ka-pi96 said:

"with roughly the equivalent of"

Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day

Versus_Evil said:
Ka-pi96 said:

"with roughly the equivalent of"

I assumed that was because it was his gambling winnings and he rounded up/down rather than disclosed the exact figure.

Is this a joke or something? Is this a real article?

If he wants to gamble, left the money in a taxi and eat nutella, it's nobody's business but his.
Wtf

Around the Network
maxleresistant said:

If he wants to gamble, left the money in a taxi and eat nutella, it's nobody's business but his.
Wtf

Well there's more to it than that. According to The Guardian article “Kruse is reported to have grabbed a mobile phone from a woman who was taking pictures of him in a night club in Berlin, where he was celebrating his 28th birthday.”

Ka-pi96 said:
maxleresistant said:

Wtf

Well there's more to it than that. According to The Guardian article “Kruse is reported to have grabbed a mobile phone from a woman who was taking pictures of him in a night club in Berlin, where he was celebrating his 28th birthday.”

He grabbed a phone!!! Oh my god! Call the army right away, this guy is a menace and shouldn't be allowed to live in our society.

What the fuck? This guy has done absolutely nothing. 

maxleresistant said:
Ka-pi96 said:

He grabbed a phone!!! Oh my god! Call the army right away, this guy is a menace and shouldn't be allowed to live in our society.

Oh and just saw this too

Wolfsburg are reportedly discussing how to deal with a video leaked on social media that allegedly shows Max Kruse naked.

In the 30-second clip, which was shared via WhatsApp on Monday evening, a man is seen filming himself in bed while masturbating.
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/wolfsburg/news/max-kruse-penis-video-leaked_269037.html

But yeah, you still shouldn't be grabbing peoples phones just because they took a photo of you. Kind of goes against what representing your country should stand for.

Ka-pi96 said:
maxleresistant said:

Oh and just saw this too

Wolfsburg are reportedly discussing how to deal with a video leaked on social media that allegedly shows Max Kruse naked.

In the 30-second clip, which was shared via WhatsApp on Monday evening, a man is seen filming himself in bed while masturbating.
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/wolfsburg/news/max-kruse-penis-video-leaked_269037.html

But yeah, you still shouldn't be grabbing peoples phones just because they took a photo of you. Kind of goes against what representing your country should stand for.

It was his birthday, he was partying he didn't want his picture taken. Now if you tell me he hurt the girl or something, I will agree he went too far, otherwise, I don't see anything wrong enough.

There is a video of him masturbating? Man, if we fire every man or woman that has a naked picture or video of him somewhere, then we're going to have a really big employment problem. Do you think Jennifer Lawrence shouldn't be an actress anymore? 

All I can see, is someone being accused of being a human. The only difference between him and any other person is that his life is made public, and it's really hard for him to have a private life.

Yes he should be more careful, yes he should behave better when in public. But loose his job for that? Take a good look in the mirror before you judge someone. This looks like a bunch of catholic 12 yo tried to deliver some kind of christian justice.  The world is far from being that simple and narrow minded

LMAO Nutella Addiction. It seems like he had a rough week...