By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - BREAKING NEWS: Nutella Addict Dropped From National Team

Has your opinion on Nutella changed?

Yes 4 11.76%

No 18 52.94%

Whats Nutella? 10 29.41%

See Results 2 5.88%

Total:34

Is this a joke or something? Is this a real article?

If he wants to gamble, left the money in a taxi and eat nutella, it's nobody's business but his.
Wtf

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
maxleresistant said:

If he wants to gamble, left the money in a taxi and eat nutella, it's nobody's business but his.
Wtf

Well there's more to it than that. According to The Guardian article “Kruse is reported to have grabbed a mobile phone from a woman who was taking pictures of him in a night club in Berlin, where he was celebrating his 28th birthday.”

He grabbed a phone!!! Oh my god! Call the army right away, this guy is a menace and shouldn't be allowed to live in our society.

What the fuck? This guy has done absolutely nothing. 

Ka-pi96 said:
maxleresistant said:

He grabbed a phone!!! Oh my god! Call the army right away, this guy is a menace and shouldn't be allowed to live in our society.

What the fuck? This guy has done absolutely nothing. 

Oh and just saw this too

Wolfsburg are reportedly discussing how to deal with a video leaked on social media that allegedly shows Max Kruse naked.

In the 30-second clip, which was shared via WhatsApp on Monday evening, a man is seen filming himself in bed while masturbating.
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/wolfsburg/news/max-kruse-penis-video-leaked_269037.html

But yeah, you still shouldn't be grabbing peoples phones just because they took a photo of you. Kind of goes against what representing your country should stand for.

It was his birthday, he was partying he didn't want his picture taken. Now if you tell me he hurt the girl or something, I will agree he went too far, otherwise, I don't see anything wrong enough.

There is a video of him masturbating? Man, if we fire every man or woman that has a naked picture or video of him somewhere, then we're going to have a really big employment problem. Do you think Jennifer Lawrence shouldn't be an actress anymore? 

All I can see, is someone being accused of being a human. The only difference between him and any other person is that his life is made public, and it's really hard for him to have a private life.

Yes he should be more careful, yes he should behave better when in public. But loose his job for that? Take a good look in the mirror before you judge someone. This looks like a bunch of catholic 12 yo tried to deliver some kind of christian justice.  The world is far from being that simple and narrow minded

LMAO Nutella Addiction. It seems like he had a rough week...

maxleresistant said:

Wtf

This is basically my thinking.

Man has tons of money... and likes to gamble... oh well its his issue.

Gambles and makes 84,000$?  and just forgets it in a cab, where its stolen from him. Well hes rich and if hes that careless with money thats his issue.

Hes a high level athlete.... Im sure all that energy (sugar) is just burnt right off, when he runs.

He likes Nutella? whats the problem?

If hes still performing well on the field... its a non issue right? else fire the guy for eating unhealthy... but jeez.

Around the Network

This is even funnier when you know that Nutella and the national team/DFB have been cooperating for years in ads and stuff. DFB even was (is?) on the product itself.
But yeah, he did so many "wrong" things that Nutella doesn't matter much. When you are just a bit popular there's no way you are allowed to do anything negative, even if it's totally okay and your right to do it. It's negative so the whole world is going to be mad at you and it's spreading like crazy thanks to social media and everyone accepting a statement that someone else shares on feeds instead of thinking about it and the background.

Nutella is the best!!!

I almost bursted out laughing. I have tears in my eyes right now.

Lube Me Up

Is Nutella even real chocolate?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Ewwww, Nutella. Can't stand it, can't even understand how someone could get addict to it. But poor dude, doesn't deserve the penalty.