By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got a new wii!!!

izaaz101 said:
I thought for VC games, you had the license(s) transferred to your wii. All you had to do was redownload the games. Did I remember wrong?

You're right, that's how it worked for me anyway.

Around the Network

My sister said that all of the friends, messages, game data was transferred over to the new Wii. So I guess she will have to re-download them for free. I can't do it, as I'm on vacation.

congrats, always count on Nintendo.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Quick Question:

i just sent in my wii yesterday to nintendo (it doesnt play smash either sadly)... how long did it take NFG????????????? I hope its only a week or so but someone told me it takes nearly a month!!

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

@aiden.cronus it takes 2/3 weeks

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Congratulation on your purchase..
Nice job Nintendo..giving those VC games back