I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Super_Boom said:

I'm sure people are getting sick of hearing about Bleach in here..but oh well, another few weeks won't kill you.

This has been open for a while, but Jump has created a site to easily let fans send Kubo messages or ask questions now that Bleach is over. 

https://www.shonenjump.com/j/bleach_message/

Jump will likely delete angry or long messages...especially if they're in English, so it's best to keep them short, or ask a few easily answered questions. I'm going to ask a few questions about Grimmjow, the origins of Segunda Etapa, and thank Kubo for the fun ride. The ending stunk, but Bleach really was a formative series for me, and I don't regret getting so into it. I think Kubo deserves some credit, at least for everything up to the Aizen fight conclusion. 

I hope he can answer what's Aizen's bankai :P

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Super_Boom said:

Like most things, I'd recommend trying it out before taking our word for it. The support cast is pretty awesome, and the setting is unique. The only drawback is an annoyingly perfect MC...so it depends how big of a deal that is for you.

If you're looking for a big Shounen adventure manga to start, a few of us are reading Hero Academia here, and I can highly recommend that one. It starts off following familiar templates, but really stands on its own later on. The last big arc was fantastic, and I still find myself daydreaming about it at random times of the day. Last time I was this hooked on a manga like this was while I was catching up on One Piece.

Haha, alright then. I'll give them both a read today when I can.

You'd read those two and not Jojo?! D':

Hajime No Ippo 1150 - It was short but L am really excited to see what the answer is that Ippo will give Takamura.

Noblesse 422 - Just hurry up and get to the freaking ISLAND!!! And man I always get hype when Frankenstein is about to cut loose!

Hinomaru Zumou 95 - Wow some more back story to Hinomaru! And who would have thought that he had been watching Tennouji all this time and admiring him. I hope they don't make it so that all of the training that Hinomaru has done seems useless.

I will stop with these 3 since I don't want to put a whole lot of others I read on here that came out in the past few days lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I guess I'll post something...

So if anyone wants to read something cute and fluffy combined with the greatness that is yuri, here is a couple of my favorites:

1. Kase san

Synopsis: Yamada may be shy and rather clumsy, but the flower gardens at her school have always brought her happiness. Suddenly, a different sort of beauty catches her eye—the vivacious track star, Kase-san. Although the two girls don't seem to have much in common, they soon start a romance where each must learn an important lesson in tending their budding relationship. Can the two girls, so different from each other, learn how to make their first love blossom?

Really love this one, cute, funny and Yamada and Kase are too cute for my own good.

Gets a bit hot at times too ;)

2. Wife and Wife (Also known as fu-fu)

Just a really funny slice of life of Suu and Kina living together, nuff said.

Last one for today. Tamen de Gushi (Also known as Their Story or SQ:Begin W/Your Name) This is a Manhua but I don't have a thread for these and besides I like chaos :)

Synopsis: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love. Again, nuff said  

One of my all time favorite manga (or Manhua) so far, you can probably read all of it in a sitting since chapters aren't too long and there isn't a whole of text. Also really like the style. Really unique.

From the ones I mentioned, Kase san and Tamen de Gushi are still ongoing, so hope you enjoy :)

Shadow8 said:
Cloudman said:

Haha, alright then. I'll give them both a read today when I can.

Jojo is to too long to catch up to now... T_T

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:

I hope he can answer what's Aizen's bankai :P

It probably turns him into Kubo. Giant writing utensils come out of the sky and literally erase characters. Backgrounds suddenly have things in them.

Hard to believe that Kubo never bothered to create the final power for essentially the main villain of the manga. I guess he was too busy giving Renji, Mayuri, and Hitsu 2nd Bankais...or having Kenpachi learn both Shikai and Bankai in the same arc. Priorities, man.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Cloudman said:
Shadow8 said:

Could always watch the anime :p

It's only halfway through Part 4 and this is where it gets intense right now. Not many eps in total, like 70 I think. Just a suggestion of course,I'm not forcing you or anything lol.

Shadow8 said:
Cloudman said:

Could always watch the anime :p

It's only halfway through Part 4 and this is where it gets intense right now. Not many eps in total, like 70 I think. Just a suggestion of course,I'm not forcing you or anything lol.

70 episodes isn't too bad. I could do that, and the anime does look fun to watch.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Well, I joined the Boku no Hero train. Read a couple of chapters and I'm already loving the manga. It has a great art style, great and dynamic shots, and is just fun to read. Think I'm gonna follow this one now, haha.

Dance my pretties!

I need someone in here to go read Soul Cartel and/or The Breaker/The Breaker New Waves in their entirety so that I can have someone to discuss them with lol!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23