Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Dravenet7 said:

Great chapters so far this week.

One Piece - Felt way faster paced than usual for some reason, but it is also one of my favorite chapters in a long time. That entire scenario with Sanji just being smooth. And that instant he dogged Dogtooth and just gave that glare. It just feels like Sanji is finally back. Jinbei trying to wake up Luffy was hilarious. Luffy's entrance... that confused me for almost half the day. I only just understood how that worked. Favorite chapter this week hands down.

Hm? How did it work? I'm still mulling it over.

Dravenet7 said:

Hungry Marie - I finally got around to reading the first chapter... Lol this is too much. I don't want to say too much, even in the spoiler tag, but man do I love this mangaka. Don't ever change. That all said, very unique. Very fun chapter. The lightning strike love confession threw me for a loop. I haven't outright laughed uncontrollably over a chapter like that since Gintama. Great first chapter. I want to take a slow pace reading this, but I'm probably lying to myself and will read the the rest of the chapters once I start again.

Glad you decided to try this XD It's pretty great. Love the overreactions and side comments. Also Kanye West.  

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
Dravenet7 said:

Great chapters so far this week.

One Piece - Felt way faster paced than usual for some reason, but it is also one of my favorite chapters in a long time. That entire scenario with Sanji just being smooth. And that instant he dogged Dogtooth and just gave that glare. It just feels like Sanji is finally back. Jinbei trying to wake up Luffy was hilarious. Luffy's entrance... that confused me for almost half the day. I only just understood how that worked. Favorite chapter this week hands down.

Hm? How did it work? I'm still mulling it over.

Dravenet7 said:

Hungry Marie - I finally got around to reading the first chapter... Lol this is too much. I don't want to say too much, even in the spoiler tag, but man do I love this mangaka. Don't ever change. That all said, very unique. Very fun chapter. The lightning strike love confession threw me for a loop. I haven't outright laughed uncontrollably over a chapter like that since Gintama. Great first chapter. I want to take a slow pace reading this, but I'm probably lying to myself and will read the the rest of the chapters once I start again.

Glad you decided to try this XD It's pretty great. Love the overreactions and side comments. Also Kanye West.  

For One Piece- Its definitely Brulee, the mirror mirror woman. At first, I thought it from a bunch of glass shards that kept Luffy constantly warping, but that didn't make much sense because they were all visible at once. Then I remembered when they first met Brulee in the forest, she made a clone of Luffy and used it to fight him. So for this event, they forced her to make a bunch, which is why you see her say sorry to Big Mom before Luffys burst out the cake.

I don't exactly understand the Kanye West thing you are saying, but all I know is that you're tempting me to read more and its working.

Reading The Promised Neverland - After what I said about Phil and the actual result, here is all I can do 

http://media.fyre.co/9q4Kz8nvRoOLYLfX1bgh_4.PNG     

Spoiler text doesn't working on pictures, but I didn't want to exactly to give it away

I've started on a new series.

Well, I mean ... this should tell you everything you need to know about it.

It's titled Satanophany.  In modern Japan, there has been a rash of violence leading to what the media calls Medusa Syndrome, where beautiful young women commit horrible murders and serial killings.  The protagonist is the prettiest girl in her high school but one day she "blacks out" and then wakes up in a sea of blood.  She is sent to a special state of the art prision that only houses other girls with Medusa Syndrome.  Unfortunately for her, it soon becomes obvious that the prison is far more sinister than a home for inmates.

Yes, there is a lot of nudity, panty-shots, and gore.  However, looking past that, what I've read so far has been interesting.  I like the premise.  The main character is the kind of dumb you see in horror movies naive but she needs to quickly figure out what's going on in the prison and who she can and can't trust.

The one thing that makes me wary, though, is that the scanlation editor mentions the author is known for plots that fall apart in the second half.  They wrote Deathtopia, which I read for awhile before dropping, so they might be right.

Dravenet7 said:

Reading The Promised Neverland - After what I said about Phil and the actual result, here is all I can do 

http://media.fyre.co/9q4Kz8nvRoOLYLfX1bgh_4.PNG     

Spoiler text doesn't working on pictures, but I didn't want to exactly to give it away

Yeah...I feel bad for doubting him. What a nice little toddler. Very very smart nice little toddler. Almost...too smart...

I have no idea how the kids will get out of this. It seems pretty stacked against them right now. All I can imagine is that Isabella would reform somehow...but then her actions this chapter would make no sense, so that theory is probably out. Maybe she'll find out Emma is her birth daughter, and change her mind later? Idk...I'm running low on ideas.

Curious what will happen next for sure.  

----------------

Some other updates

Hungry Marie: Breakup

That was hilarious. It was funny to see Marie and Taiga interact for real. Also it's funny how Taiga is so OP but struggles to pee as a woman.  

Also, the page below killed me.

Fairy Tail: Oh no

The not-fight plan failed. Guess they have to fight. Or try another not-fight plan first.

Mavis is on the battlefield now...only she'll probably just cause a flashback. Natsu has to win cuz MC has to beat the villain. Obvs.

On brighter news...I wonder what Lucy is learning about her husband. Hope she can save the day instead! 

Seven Deadly Sins: The Never-Ending Flashback ends but starts again

Edgy Meliodas looks as mad as usual. I love Diane, but I hope this doesn't drag out. Really don't like this villain.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:

Yeah...I feel bad for doubting him. What a nice little toddler. Very very smart nice little toddler. Almost...too smart...

I have no idea how the kids will get out of this. It seems pretty stacked against them right now. All I can imagine is that Isabella would reform somehow...but then her actions this chapter would make no sense, so that theory is probably out. Maybe she'll find out Emma is her birth daughter, and change her mind later? Idk...I'm running low on ideas.

Curious what will happen next for sure.  

----------------

Some other updates

That was hilarious. It was funny to see Marie and Taiga interact for real. Also it's funny how Taiga is so OP but struggles to pee as a woman.  

Fairy Tail: Oh no

The not-fight plan failed. Guess they have to fight. Or try another not-fight plan first.

Mavis is on the battlefield now...only she'll probably just cause a flashback. Natsu has to win cuz MC has to beat the villain. Obvs.

On brighter news...I wonder what Lucy is learning about her husband. Hope she can save the day instead! 

Seven Deadly Sins: The Never-Ending Flashback ends but starts again

Edgy Meliodas looks as mad as usual. I love Diane, but I hope this doesn't drag out. Really don't like this villain.

Yeah now that I think about it I decided to reread chapters to see if  there were any clues to Phil and... I may be reaching for clues not there, but in one cover art I swear I saw the shadow of a monster. Not even of a demon, it looks distinctly different. And he was acting very different this last chapter.

I wonder how they may end up survivng. I don't think Isabella is going to save the day on this one :P. Also, despite being much more affectionate for Emma, I think that Ray may be her son. 

I finally caught up to Hungry Marie. First of all... E-East Kanye and West Kanye... I don't know exactly how that caught me by suprise, but it did.

And secondly, I'm really happy this author is making manga again. One of the few writers that can consistently make me laugh with a joke I didn't see coming. Like this chapter and how the mangaka really carried that siscon joke till the end. At first I was like, this was a meh joke, the when they went to the grave and he said all that I was like man that is the worst feeling, but when you actually find out his sister was alive and realize he really is a siscon, I laughed like no tomrrow (though the dog thing still makes me very sad). 

Eventually you really have to watch Beelzebub! Though not too soon. There are a couple of... subtle references you can only catch in Hungry Marie if you have at least seen the first arc.

For Seven Deadly Sins - Honestly, I really want to know more about the backstory of this character, but I feel like this arc has been kind of dragging a bit too long for me. 

Super_Boom said:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Someone awhile back recommended Tamen De Gushi and I'm glad I picked it up.  It's a Korean webtoon high-school drama about a tomboy girl who finds herself starting to fall for a girly-girl from a different school.  

It's sweet, awkward, and funny.

I really like the main character (with the black hair).  She's mischievous and goofy.  She's the kind of person who gets into trouble for playing pranks and horsing around, especially with her best friend, Mophead.  Also, those legs.

I've started on a manga titled Hare-kon.  I'm only on chapter 11 but it's been hilarious so far.  

Koharu is unlucky with love--or, rather, all the guys she dates end up being married.  Because of this, she resolves to give up on men and move back to her hometown.  Unfortunately, when she arrives, she finds out that her parents have fallen into debt and are going to lose everything.  That's when a strange man shows up, claims to be in love with her, and offers to pay off the debt.  He also asks her to marry him.

Of course, he already has two wives.  That's when Koharu discovers that her hometown is now a special zone which allows men to have multiple brides.

What should she do?  

All the characters are really unique and the two wives have fun personalities.

Some pretty art, too.

The best argument I've ever seen for having multiple wives.