By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Pokken Tournament League

Mike321 said:

People just want to win and the easiest way to do it is by spamming, that's why a lot of people started playing shadow mewtwo on rank because of his infinite.

Yeah, but it totally spoils the fun... I mean, I want to play this game like hell, but when you're faced with 6/7 spammers in the same row, it pisses me off a lot... And I'm sure that I won't start spamming, because I can't find... the fun in doing that.

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:

Yeah, but it totally spoils the fun... I mean, I want to play this game like hell, but when you're faced with 6/7 spammers in the same row, it pisses me off a lot... And I'm sure that I won't start spamming, because I can't find... the fun in doing that.

If you get tired of spammers just ask for matches here, there may not be a lot of active users in this thread but at least I'll be here.

Mike321 said:

If you get tired of spammers just ask for matches here, there may not be a lot of active users in this thread but at least I'll be here.

I'll let you know. I'm just busy with Miitomo and Pokémon Yellow, but next week we could do some matches ;).

Volterra_90 said:

I'll let you know. I'm just busy with Miitomo and Pokémon Yellow, but next week we could do some matches ;).

Great, whenever you want and can just let me know

Volterra_90 said:
So, after 2 weeks I'm pretty happy with the game itself, but spammers are kind of runing my experience. There are an awful amount of them, and it's just boring to play against them. Jesus, can't people play just to have fun? Spamming attacks can't be fun! :P

What else are they supposed to do though, spam hugs? :L

Seriously though, are they really spamming, cause I haven't actually seen anyone do that in a while. I mean aside from projectile spam from Chandelure/Gardevoir since that's just their character, and even then they have to mix it up. Otherwise it seems most people know what they're doing now, but that's just my experience.

Around the Network

So how do you all like Pokkemon Tekken?

Einsam_Delphin said:

What else are they supposed to do though, spam hugs? :L

Seriously though, are they really spamming, cause I haven't actually seen anyone do that in a while. I mean aside from projectile spam from Chandelure/Gardevoir since that's just their character, and even then they have to mix it up. Otherwise it seems most people know what they're doing now, but that's just my experience.

I prefer a hug, yeah :P. I might have been unlucky, but I played 10 matches and all of them with spammers. Chandelure and Gardevoir could really become tiresome, they really have more than just spamming projectiles and beams the whole battle, and running away from me XDD. I tried both of them and they have some nice combos that they could perform. The same goes for some Mewtwos or Braixens. It's not that I lose, I win some of those battles, but it gets tedious if you encounter 10 in a row. 

Ruler said:

I like it, but can't say I love it or anything. I know I still haven't played all the characters yet, but I'm already at the point where there's nothing else to the game and I'm just doing the same battle format over and over. I've been playing it more sparingly to help keep from losing interest too quickly, but yeah, it's hard to say it's truely worth the asking price like most Wii U games as of late.

Ruler said:

I like it. I have some issues with spammers, like I said before, and I think the game could have done with more content and free DLC fighters. But I've played 30/40 hours, and I intend to play a more, so I can't say it was not worth my money. I'd say it's a good start for a new IP, and I want them to improve over it. 

Just got the game, and unlocked Mewtwo.

Loving the game so far, though I will admit, the graphics are somewhat muddy, but that's the only bad thing I can really say.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."