By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Broforce : perfomance issues on PS4

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-broforce-has-serious-performance-issues-on-ps4

Given the mania of its run-and-gun premise, it's a bit of a shame. Broforce on PC shows the game running as it should at a full 60fps, but on PS4 it suffers one of the lowest frame-rates we've seen on Sony's machine - down to 15fps at its nadir. 

Around the Network

It's not PS4's fault, it is the fault of the developer.

Dr.Vita said:
It's not PS4's fault, it is the fault of the developer.

look at his username doc

"Of course, only so much blame can be placed on this engine tech. This month sees the release of Android Assault Cactus on PS4 as well, for example - another indie title built on the Unity foundation, which happens to run at a stable frame-rate while pushing an outstanding visual style."

Basically digital foundry is saying its just badly coded, by the developers.

the ps4 can handle the order 1886 graphics which are considered one of the best seen in a game until now so its not underpowered, this game was just bad coded by the developers so that's why it runs that way, it has nothing to do with the ps4 itself

Around the Network

Sounds like a bad port job to me. Had a blast with it last year on PC.

Dat title though.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Sent the OP a message about this, but since he never responded, I'll be locking the thread.

Threads with just links to a publication's content are not allowed according to our rules, please add a summary of the content to at least give users some kind of idea what they're going to be reading when they click the link.

Also clickbait titles are against the rules, please use something clear and concise that pertains to the article referenced.