By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Luigi's Mansion 3 for NX (looks like a digital movie)!!!

Express yo'self!

Fake, Fake, FAKE! 90 32.37%

Hmm, not sure... 79 28.42%

I think I believe it? 47 16.91%

YES! 15 5.40%

IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! 47 16.91%

Total:278
JEMC said:

On a side note, if the next Zelda also launches on NX, shouldn't we stop calling it Zelda U?

We have to call it Zelda U until Nintendo reveals its true name.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Thunderbird77 said:
Dulfite said:

The difference is that Microsoft and Sony make realistic looking games, where it is much harder to make it look graphically impressive, and Nintendo makes them based on cartoony/Pixar like designs, much simpliar and easier to make look amazing. I mean, cartoons can look amazingly beautiful, but they don't have the detail that realistic things have, which makes them easier to make. Look below at the comparison of detail:

Absolutely wrong comparison. the "floor" to make stylized  graphics look good is lower but the floor to make realistic graphics look good has already been reached almost 10 years ago. From there it's equal ground for both.

Nintendo also makes games with different artstyles.

I'm sorry but the difference between the jump in graphics from "realistic" graphic games from years ago to that one up there and "cartoon" games from years ago is substantial.

JEMC said:

The week before launch, 3DS sales went up by 2% and saw the launch of Super Robot Wars UX. Then it went up by 5% with the launch of Luigi's Mansion and the release of Monster Hunter Ultimate on NA and Europe and that was followed by another 28% increase which also saw the release of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity in Europe.

The next two weeks, 3DS sales went down 18 and 14%. The game had legs, but its effect on the console sales didn't.

As for the other thing, you said "I think any game can help sell systems, maybe not by itself, but combined with many other games of different varietys it'll make the whole library that much more appealing..", and it's completely true. But that's impossible to have at launch, you need months until Nintendo, third parties or both launch enough games for that.

On a side note, if the next Zelda also launches on NX, shouldn't we stop calling it Zelda U?

I could easily say without LM2 sales woulda dropped by 30%. To me it's more reasonable to assume it had some impact based on its large sales, but there's no concrete evidence either way.

It's starts as soon as there's two games. There will certainly be more than that at launch with more upcoming, and yes upcoming games can be factored into buying a console aswell.

That's the only name we have for it right now.

Ill believe it when I see it.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Isn't EAD2 now EPD?

JEMC said:

That's why it's called Zelda HD.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Luigi's Mansion 2 is one of the best games on 3DS so i would not be sad if they are making 3 and it is a launch-game. Hope it is true. Probably isn't

Pavolink said:

Isn't EAD2 now EPD?

JEMC said:

To be confused with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Pavolink said:

Isn't EAD2 now EPD?

To be confused with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

WW and TP are remasters with a subtitle. Zelda HD is the game that is taking Aonuma 5 years to be developed and they have shown 13 seconds in the last 16 months.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

WW and TP are remasters with a subtitle. Zelda HD is the game that is taking Aonuma 5 years to be developed and they have shown 13 seconds in the last 16 months.

The name "Zelda HD" can apply to three different games, your post changes this not. That may or may not be a reason, but no one calls any of them Zelda HD.

Sounds good to me..

Tagging

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]