By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Fox Zero adds invincible mode for beginners, internet reacts

Does this actually bother anyone here?

No 217 67.18%

Sort of 30 9.29%

YEs 46 14.24%

Other explain below 2 0.62%

see results 28 8.67%

Total:323
killeryoshis said:

If they have an invincible mode then they should have an impossible mode where if you get hit once then you die. Oh and no checkpoints for maximum insanity.

All Rights Including Text,Pictures and Video in my Posts  are Researved @Copyright 2016

^So Nintendo can't steal my idea.

Well, there is going to be a harder difficulty in the game as well. You will cause double the damage of normal mode, but you will sustain twice as much damage by enemies as well (that is if I remember correctly).

Around the Network

Its a disservice to the game I feel.
Honestly you shouldnt be allowed to go through a game invincible, it ruins the sense of achievement gained, and cheats the user that does it.

Esp for nintendo games, that hardly have any story to them at all.
The gameplay itself is the experiance, and a invicible mode just ruins the game.

*edit:

On secound thought, if you had like a kid thats basically too young to be playing video games.... and still wants to look at the pretty effects on the screen, then sure, let them have that invincible mode, why not.

It beats them playing some free 2 play tablet game instead.

Heaven forbid that Nintendo allow for a game to be played easier so as to expand their potential customer base.

killeryoshis said:

If they have an invincible mode then they should have an impossible mode where if you get hit once then you die. Oh and no checkpoints for maximum insanity.

All Rights Including Text,Pictures and Video in my Posts  are Researved @Copyright 2016

^So Nintendo can't steal my idea.

They have a glass cannon mode, ur hits do more damage but enemy attacks also increase in damage

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Lol they continue to treat gamers like babies.
Now kids will grow up thinking games that provide just a small challenge are extremely difficult.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Around the Network
iamRockman said:
Lol they continue to treat gamers like babies.
Now kids will grow up thinking games that provide just a small challenge are extremely difficult.

They also added an extra difficult mode

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

This type of option seems wrong. Because then people will just let the ship fly, not move, and clear the game.

Filthy casuals.
I'm just thinking what would it be like if my favorite NES/SNES games had this kind of mode..... ugh.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

If Dark Souls had an easy mode, it would be a better game. Just as a hard mode. And this goes for every single game.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

archer9234 said:
This type of option seems wrong. Because then people will just let the ship fly, not move, and clear the game.

They also added a more difficult mode for experienced players. They now have an easy, normal and hard more.