Nintendoland 28 15.82%

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed 5 2.82%

Other 11 6.21%

Total:177

It would be ZombiU but it ended up getting meh

Nintendo Land for its uniqueness & fun

[] [] [] {} [] 

Around the Network

NSMBU, played that one for a long time :)

I'd say Mass Effect 3 is the most substantiative game on the list.

In terms of exclusives, either Nintendo Land or ZombiU. The former for its unique asymmetrical gameplay and the latter for its atmosphere and fear factor.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I'll go with Nintendo Land because not only were the games fun, but really gave a taste of what you could do with the game pad. And it was just so fun playing with friends xD So many people screamed in the Haunted Mansion game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nintendoland.

The multiplayer games had exactly what I wanted from the Wii U, asymmetric gameplay. It sold two family members on getting their own Wii U and it still sees playtime when we have visitors and at games nights.

Around the Network
Paatar said:
Mass Effect 3. I love the story and gameplay. Tantalus did a good job with it too.

I voted this too.  It was my favorite off tv play game to use this feature in the beginning.  But the intro in ME3 made me realize my old Bravia TV had posterization/banding problems.  The simultaneous gamepad and tv play in Super Mario U also made me realize that my old Bravia had poor input lag.  I ended up buying a new TV (Panasonic Plasma s60) where I noticed a great improvement in input lag in both ME3 and NSMBU right away.

Regardles exlusives Wii U is probably Nintendo console with worst launch titles, IMO that is one of reasons why Wii U failed.

I would choose Nintendo Land, even game that doesn't have nearly same appealing like Wii Sports, its very wariated, very fun and with great content.

I'd go with Nintendoland.

Actually one of the best party games I ever played, maybe only beaten by one of the N64 Mario Parties. The mini-games were cool, loved the Zelda, Metroid and Donkey Kong ones.

Looking at dat Wii U launch lineup....damn. Only two first party games and the rest are almost all ports of old PS360 games.

NSMBU is great though, i played it at my friend's house and was hooked, bought NSMB2 shortly afterwards.

NSMBU was actually great, the best in the series but I actually enjoyed and played more of Arkham City. I had only played a little of Arkham Asylum on PC and so really enjoyed the game.