By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - your personal system sellers (1 a piece)

selnor said:
bobobologna said:
Wii - Maybe a new RE game and MOHH3.

XBox360 - Nothing, unless they finally include Wifi ($100 for wifi is a joke), and make XBox Live free (come on, they aren't even hosting game servers).

PS3 - I own one because of MGS4.

PSP/DS - Nothing, I don't have time to play games except when I'm at home, and I'd very much rather play on my 37" or 65" TV than a 3" screen.
No dont make Xbox live free. Paying is why It's never gone wrong. It's got so much maintenance and extra stuff than Either of the other 2 consoles, that I dont want to lose that. It's a huge experience is live, I'm glad to pay the small £40 a year to play trouble free gaming and massive content.

I do agree that XBox Live is light years beyond what the PS3 and Wii offer currently.  But it's still not worth paying for in my opinion.  Maybe if they coughed up money for some dedicated servers it would be worth it.  But basically you pay them to keep track of your gamerscore (which I don't even care about), and to set up matches where the person with the best connection becomes the host.  Meaning that they don't need to worry about bandwidth because they just use yours.  I guess they do host files (demos, trailers), but PSN does that for free.

Around the Network

Wii: Weather Channel
360: 360 Grill, good eggs.
PS3: Good for bricking someone's house

i own
wii: wii sports (but really all big nintendo franchises like zelda, smg, mario kart, ssbb, mp3)

i don't own
360: halo 3 (but it'll also take fable 2 and ninja gaiden 2 to make me get it)
ps3: ff13 (i won't ever get ps3 but if i did it'd be for final fantasy)

the only system i've ever been convinced to buy because of one game was xbox and the game was KOTOR.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Wii - Brawl
Ps3 - Uncharted
Xbox - Forza 2

A. Ds:The legend of Zelda:Phantom Hourglass

Wii:Metroid Prime 3:Corruption

B.Playstation 3:Final Fantasy XIII

XBox360: Alan Wake

Around the Network

wii: Super Mario Galaxy
360: banjo
ps3: re5

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

DS: TLOZ:PH and Ninja Gaiden
360: Halo 3, Gears of war.

And i would buy a Wii just for play Zelda: TP... and then Metroid Prime 3.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

xbox360 : rock band

ps3 : rock band

GIVE US A FREAKING EU REALESE DATE GOD DAMN IT

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite