By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - your personal system sellers (1 a piece)

PS2 - Knight Rider The Game
Wii - Super Smash Bros Brawl

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

wii: Brawl, or AC

360: Banjo Kazooie 3

PS3: Final Fantasy XIII

GTA is the only game that is not made by Sony that i would buy a system for.

Wii: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (which I ironically bought second for it; got Raving Rabbids first)
PS3: None yet, probably won't be one for a long while
360: None yet, probably won't ever be one at this rate thanks to PC versions

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

i guess i shouldn't be surprised but there is a lot of apprehensiveness towards listing 1 game for each of the 3 consoles.

i can't tell if it has to do with a legitimate lack of interest or if it's a pride thing. i personally think there are at least 10 notable games on each console that are either out or on their way. im surprised that some people can't think of 1 exceptional title that they would (in theory) pick up the system for.

oh well.

Wii: Brawl?
PS3: Blu Ray
360: Halo 3

08' Year End Predictions

Wii: 46 Million
Xbox 360:
26 Million

PS3: 22 Million

Sale Predictions:

Gears Of War 2 - 7 Million
Fable 2 - 3 Million
Left 4 Dead - 1.5 Million
Infinite Undiscovery - 700k
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k
The Last Remnant - 700k
Ninja Gaiden - 800k LTD [?] On its way.
Banjo-Kazooie N&B - 2 Million
Lost Odyssey - 500k LTD [X] surpassed
Too Human - 1.4 Million

wii - zelda

ps3 - ffxiii if it turns out good

x360 - if square were to release next chrono or mana or parasite eve game exclusively for 360

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Ultimately, some game ends up turning one's opinion from "might get the system" to "will get the system". I know for certain that this game for me with the Wii was Twilight Princess, though amusingly it was originally the GameCube version that turned my opinion on the GameCube. I hastily switched my decision to the Wii when I realized that, should the Wii ever take off, I'd be spending $100 on a GameCube then and $250 on a Wii later. 13 Wii games later, I don't regret my shift at all.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

ps3- blue ray
wii - smash bros brawl
360 - lost odyssey