By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - your personal system sellers (1 a piece)

Wii - Maybe a new RE game and MOHH3.

XBox360 - Nothing, unless they finally include Wifi ($100 for wifi is a joke), and make XBox Live free (come on, they aren't even hosting game servers).

PS3 - I own one because of MGS4.

PSP/DS - Nothing, I don't have time to play games except when I'm at home, and I'd very much rather play on my 37" or 65" TV than a 3" screen.

Around the Network

PS3 - Haze
Wii - Brawl + Mario Kart Wii + Strikers Charged

360: Halo 3
Wii: Wii Sports
PS3: Don't know yet.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Wii: All the great Nintendo games that are always on their consoles

360: Possibly Halo 3 and a guaranteed reliable console

PS3: Possibly FF13 and a huge price drop

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

wii: galaxy, brawl.
360: nothing.
ps3: nothing.

Around the Network
bobobologna said:

XBox360 - Nothing, unless they finally include Wifi ($100 for wifi is a joke), and make XBox Live free (come on, they aren't even hosting game servers).

PSP/DS - Nothing, I don't have time to play games except when I'm at home, and I'd very much rather play on my 37" or 65" TV than a 3" screen.
No dont make Xbox live free. Paying is why It's never gone wrong. It's got so much maintenance and extra stuff than Either of the other 2 consoles, that I dont want to lose that. It's a huge experience is live, I'm glad to pay the small £40 a year to play trouble free gaming and massive content.

PS3: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (number 1 system seller)
Other games that help persuade:

Resistance
Killzone 2
MGS4
CoD4 (I didn't even know that it was going on to be modern combat at the time... 2 was just so awesome).
Feature: Free online, HDMI port, BD player

360: Fable 2
Other games that help persuade:

Halo 3
Gears of War
Viva Pinata
Feature: Achievements

Wii: Galazy
Other games:

Brawl
Okami
Zack and Wiki
No More Heroes
Dewi's Adventure
Feature: Controller, Virtual Console

PSP: Daxter
Other:

God of War
Mercury
Lumines II
Ratchet and Clank
Pursuit Force
Twisted Metal
Loco Roco
Patapon
Killzone Liberation
Metal Gear: Special Ops
Feature: Remote Play, portable music player, access files anywhere, connect to a TV.

DS: New Super Mario Bros
O:

Brain Training
Metroid
Mario 64
Zelda PH
Phoenix Wright
Feature: Opera

360: Banjo Threeie

Wii: Brawl

PS3: Bluray Player, no games really.

Wii: SMG

PS3: MGS4

Xbox360: HALO(i actually wouldn't buy it because of halo)

selnor said:
bobobologna said:

No dont make Xbox live free. Paying is why It's never gone wrong. It's got so much maintenance and extra stuff than Either of the other 2 consoles, that I dont want to lose that. It's a huge experience is live, I'm glad to pay the small £40 a year to play trouble free gaming and massive content.

Although it went wrong over Christmas.

Really, what does the £40 pay for? The headset's price is included in the price of the console. Private chat and
game hosting is all done p2p. Messages are the only feature that requires any sever space, and those will only
need to stay on the server until the user has downloaded them. Achievements lists and things like that only take
up a few MBs per user.

All of that doesn't cost £40 per user per year to run. Not to mention all of the money raked in through
microtransactions.