By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's 2016 E3 Digital Event Leak/Rumor

This is from 4chan so it has a 0.000000001% chance of being true but even so I thought I'd share it because isn't it fun to read leaks/rumors :p

"Recently we were shown a hour long presentation regarding this year’s Digital Event. I thought I would share some details so here you go!

The first 5-6 minutes of the Digital Event are going to be about the Wii U and 3DS’s current release line up.

Pokemon: Sun and Moon 

Being released 2-3 weeks before the Deluxe comes out to ensure people will still play them. It’s going to have a new region called Diaske (I believe?) I’ve only seen screenshot and the game’s art style is a more touched up version of Gen 6. That’s all I know so far

Super Mario Maker

Going to be getting a Super Mario Bros. 2 theme following the direct for 5 dollars. I’m not too familiar with Mario maker so I’m not sure how it will work

Paper Mario: Color Splash 

Being released around the same time as the Deluxe. Cards similar to the Amiibo Festival cards will also be releasing alongside the game, and can be scanned on the gamepad to get new moves or played as a card game.

After finishing news about Nintendo’s current consoles, the Digital event will move onto talking about Hyrule Guardian, the new Legend of Zelda game.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Guardian

A lot of plot details will be shown off along with the open world in its completed form. Dungeons will have multiple ways of being tackled and you may choose to play as Link or Linkle. The game is nearing completion and multiple clips were shown.

Nintendo Deluxe (Codename NX)

It’s official name is going to be the Nintendo Deluxe; it isn’t digital only, all games will be released in boxes with a card inside. The cartridge is a bit bigger than a 3DS game but not as big as a disc.

The controller has a screen but can also be carried on its own allowing any game to be played on the controller by itself. It’s a bit smaller than the Wii U gamepad and any game can be played on TV with a screenless controller that can be bought separately, or the gamepad.

Will be releasing at $400 USD in late October to early November.

Super Mario Crescent

Bundled with the console. Newest big 3D Mario game, very inspired by Super Mario World and involves Mario going back to Dinosaur Land. Power stars are replaced with the 3-up moons from Mario World and has heavy emphasis on the Yoshis, Plessie, and a new species called Mushis. The mushis look very insectoid

Donkey Kong Machenes

Spin-off to Donkey Kong (2D) with a very rough paper mache art style. Multiple kongs will be playable and have dedicated levels. The main villains are robot kremlings being lead by Kling Klang Rool, hence the name “Machenes”. Launch title

Metroid Prime IV: Vigilance

The fourth Metroid Prime game that will act as a conclusion to the Prime franchise, being developed by Retro Studios. Will also release as a launch title alongside a set of Metroid amiibo (Samus Aran, Ridley, Dark Samus)

Amiibo Force

Launch title; Amiibo-centric game where you may play as your Miis, any amiibo already released, and any of the 10 Nintendo characters being released alongside the game. Primarily a combat-platformer with puzzles here and there.

Beyond Good and Evil 2

Launch title; will only have a teaser trailer, but more details will be let out later. The game’s engine was shown and it looks beautiful

Kirby Air Ride Charged

Sequel to Kirby Air Ride for the Gamecube. It includes a story mode where you must race against different enemies from the Kirby series but also has an online multiplayer component. Won’t be released until 2017

Other

A lot of planned third party support, including the new Mass Effect, Rayman, the Final Fantasy 7 remake, and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Will introduce a Feat system that can connect with Nintendo Account.

Console design pays homage to the NES and has card slot on front; in general the Deluxe will have red/black theming

Mobile

News on the mobile lineup will be sprinkled throughout the direct, although Pokemon Go will not be mentioned. 

Donkey Kong Banana Bonanza

Rhythm game being developed by indieszero. Will release free with 1-15 songs from multiple Nintendo franchises, or you can buy more with money. Can connect to your phone to develop songs from your library (this feature won’t be free), and will release sometime in the summer as a test drive for mobile

Super Mario Rush

Running game similar to Subway Surfers or Sonic Dash. Multiple playable characters from Mario universe and will release sometime in Fall.

Link Tactics

Randomly generated dungeon crawler. Link is the only playable character, but you can upgrade him with different items, abilities, and costumes. Will cost a dollar and releases sometime in the holiday season (Hyrule Guardian owners may download it for free through Nintendo Account)"

4chan thread

Around the Network

Reads like a 10 year olds fanfic.

Super Mario crescent.... What a horrific name. xD

Do people get off by bullshitting. Playable linkle? Makes this fake 100%.

Yeah. Definitely sounds fake.

LOL. Some sounded more legit like Metroid Prime IV: Vigilance is a good name. But i doubt they are doing a metroid Prime game. I doubt that the new Nintendo Console is going to be called Nintendo Deluxe

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Guardian - Launch title
Donkey Kong Machenes - Launch title
Metroid Prime IV: Vigilance - Launch title
Amiibo Force - Launch title
Beyond Good and Evil 2 - Launch title

5 big budget, exclusive launch titles.
And no Smash.
Lol.
So silly.

Hope that isnt real.
I want a Mario 64 / Mario Galaxy style mario game for the NX.

Whoa. This is more out there than your average Nintendo leak.

Yeah this is fake.

The first clue that this is fake is that Nintendo will most likely go back to a live conference since they have New Hardware to show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.