By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - QB will not get Polish subtitlles/dialogues in Poland.

Can u imagine playing games only in language u dont know ?

Yes, I will learn to be a... 9 33.33%

No, I dont give a ... 18 66.67%

Total:27
Chazore said:

I know but it's not really safe to say they will never ever screw up, anyone can.

Sure, they can. I hope not but the possiblity is here, yes.

Btw I wanna more RED games

Around the Network

I have this real bad feeling that this game sucks.

CosmicSex said:

I doubt that, but maybe it is a bit "unpolished" ;)

Conina said:
CosmicSex said:

I doubt that, but maybe it is a bit "unpolished" ;)

Hmmm... no  I really think it sucks.  Every instinct in my body tells me its crap but I hope to be proven wrong.   Maybe its just all the weirdness coming out of Microsoft right now with their super unclear messaging but it feels like The Order 1886-2

I've struggled through an italian version of pokemon blue and a spanish version of pokemon silver as a child. I picked up pocket dictionarys for both and got going. It was a timely process, but it worked. I remember initially having trouble telling the two languages apart, because written they look similar and being latin laguages, they share quite a bit of grammar and vocabulary, so that messed with my head.
Looking back, I'm just happy they weren't japanese and I didn't have to learn a whole new alphabet.
I did speak english reasonably well, at an early age and just wished they would have been that, but nope, spanish and italian it was.